Interim Healthcare - Albany, NY

Interim Healthcare - Albany, NY has yet not published prices.

This was a terrible experience.

I needed consistency, and I was very clear about that. They told me that they had people in the area, and that there would be no problem. However after about four weeks of service, they told me they didn't have anyone in the area, and they couldn't help me. The first person they sent me was not going to be able to stay and they knew that, she also wasn't able to perform all of the duties we needed, even though we were very clear about it. The aides they sent out were all professional and friendly, but the management itself, ended up being not as professional. They showed up unannounced to my house to evaluate their employee, and when they called me to tell me they would no longer be able to help me, they called me just hours before someone was supposed to be there. We had very little notice. This was a terrible experience.

Very happy with the service so far

So far we've been very pleased with the service. All of the aides and employees we've worked with have been friendly and helpful. They've been very flexible regarding scheduling, which is important since my loved one has irregular medical appointments. I really appreciate that they've given my loved one the opportunity to stay at home, which is what he really wanted.

The people I dealt with were very professional.

They sent me somebody and after four days of less than three hours a day and the caregiver decided it wasn't a good fit for her and the caregiver pulled back. The person they sent me was a very skilled aide, but she said that she was used to having someone all day or more hours a day. The people I dealt with were very professional, but then the woman on the phone didn't tell me that the aide wasn't coming back.