Excellent care and feels like home

My dad has been living here for about two years, and I am very grateful we could find a safe, clean place that feels like home. He is very well cared for and the owner is very accessible and kind. I know my dad is in very good hands at Ideal PCH.

Dad's caretaker makes sure he is showered and dressed for his day care center each morning, and gets him to his scheduled doctors appointments on time. I highly recommend this facility for your loved one.

Great place

My mother has been living at this location for about three years. It is just like a home and mother gets lots of personal attention. Unlike the first place I put mother, there is not a shift change of care takers. There has never been more than five people since my mother has been there. It is clean, the food is good, and I'm glad she is there.

Liked this one very much. Had dresse...

Liked this one very much. Had dresser and end tables in room too. Only concern is 3 residents (2 male; one in hospital and no info about that resident). Also liked the porch outside and that they have a garden. They also take residents to a senior center.