|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
My mom seems to be adapting well and Lynn is good at keeping contact with me. I like that they accommodate my mom's dinner to a later time and sit with her so she isn't alone. the community is really clean and all the residents are cheerful and friendly. We are impressed with the care and staff, they are on top of things. I feel very comfortable with Mom there and they are the best thing we have lucked into.
My mother is so comfortable here! She is very well cared for. The staff loves, hugs, and understands the needs of patients who can't express themselves well!
This is the most caring staff I've ever seen! They love, care, hug, and have a sense of humor with the residents.
Hummingbird Gardens Assisted Living Home is located in the Moon Valley Area. We focus on the "living" part of assisted living. We provide a spacious, clean and well appointed home for our family of elders.When your loved one lives in our home you will be proud of your choice and you can be worry free and guilt free. All of our residents receive personalized quality care from our dedicated staff.
"Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."