Best Quality Care and Affordability for Elders

This place represents what an assisted living home should be. The caregivers are honest, sincere and passionate on what they are doing. The house is not a mansion but is well organized, clean and beautiful for the seniors. And oh did I mention about the home cooked meals that they serve everyday. The owner is very hands on in all of the resident's services and activities. She holds a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, if you need special diet for your loved ones. My mom loved the caregivers and the owners so much that when they celebrate something at the care home, she wants all her grandchildren to be there. I could not be anymore satisfied with where my mom is now. I am glad I found this home.

Kind, honest, and Clean!

My mother has been there for a few years already and I would not consider any other place. They show so much kindness, very honest, and I feel they are truly interested in providing the best care. The home itself always smells so clean when i walk in! At this point i could not imagine her being elsewhere.

Always someone there

My dad was only there for a week, but it was a very good experience. We interviewed with 3 other places, and this one hit home. The caretakers are Filipino, and they really respect the elderly, so that was good. Also, there were always 2 people there with the residents at all times. The food was home cooked meals! One of the caretakers is also a dietician, so that was really impressive. If she noticed that something was "off", she would make suggestions on options to keep him healthy. The residents were able to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Everything went really well.