Honor - San Francisco, CA

Honor - San Francisco, CA has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Transportation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Medication Reminders

Great for dad

The caregivers are always prompt, do a great job of helping our Dad.
Prepare food according to his needs and likes.
They enjoy playing cards, Gin Rummy, and in most cases Dad has taught them how.

If there is one bit of negatives it would be just the changes in whom comes.
2 days of the week , is harder to have the same caregiver.
It was an adjustment, but our Dad is a social person and it's been great. The fact he's had a few different caregivers has worked out. The services are consistent, and that's the key.

Best Thing That Has Happen To Us

We are so blessed that someone has recommended this service to us. The 2 caregivers that have been coming out to my wife have been angels. Most people don't treat stroke patients with the level or care they deserve but not these ladies. They speak and treat my wife with the utmost respect and dignity. They are gentle and speak to her softly. They are always on time and if for what ever reason someone isn't able to able to make the appointment they send a replacement out quickly so we don't miss an appointment. The agency is easy to get ahold of we just love them. The agency from what we have been told has only been servicing this area since about February and we are sure glad they started.

I can't thank you enough for all you did for me and my husband. Whenever I had to leave the house I knew he was in good hands with the caregiver. I would recommend Honor to anyone who asks me about caregivers.

I feel fortunate to have discovered Honor Care for my 92 year old mom. They are an innovative, contemporary caregiving agency.

Natasha Vianna

Thanks for the kind words!

I met with [Removed] and we have set up an arrangement. Very impressed with their professionalism and thoroughness. I am looking forward to working with them to provide the in-home care that [Removed] needs.

Thanks, Honor!

I couldn't recommend a better home care health service for transitioning from inpatient care to independent living.

Natasha Vianna

Thank you so much for the kind words, David. We hope all is well!

Great program!

Honor has been very professional and helpful. The sales rep came to the hospital to meet my mother and I. No pressure to join the agency. They gave us information on the company. I joined Honor and have been happy with the services. They took good care of my mother and interact well with her while I was at work.
Great program...!

Natasha Vianna

We appreciate your review, Felicia! Ensuring every person has a stress-free and simple experience is really important to us. We hope you and your mother are doing well. As always, please do let us know if and when we can be there to support you.

recommended

Honor has made every step in the process simple, and everyone we dealt with -- from those on the phone, to the one making the in-home assessment, to the caregivers -- have been delightful to work with. It’s amazing to see how caring they are, and how they have made it their collective purpose to best care for their clients. It’s amazing to think after several months of putting off a decision to get in-home care for my mom, we're now wondering, "Why didn't we do this earlier?" We cannot be more delighted and grateful for their care and attention, and we would recommend Honor to anyone facing the same decision we were.

Natasha Vianna

Thank you, Brad. It's really amazing to hear that the experience was everything you wanted and more. We're honored to be a part of your support team and will be here to help whenever you and your mom need us.

Dementia care

Great home care, especially if you're dealing with memory loss. The caregivers that come in have been angels. I love Grace. My mother was independent and didn't want help because of her dementia. She needed help, but wouldn't accept it. Seniors helping seniors were previously there during the day taking care of mom, but she couldn't care less about them. She wanted Grace from Honor because of her patience. Grace takes copious notes that helps keep us looped in.

Natasha Vianna

Thank you! Our collaboration with the Alzheimer's Association really helps us develop and train a team of Care Professionals to help people impacted by memory loss. Grace is definitely a true reflection of the amazing people we have on our team and we're so glad to hear that everything worked out well.

Recommend Honor

Dad unexpectedly needed care, and i needed someone caring and responsible in just a few hours. I called and emailed lots of services. Honor turned around my request quickly, did a great day of assessment, and sent us a fantastic person to care for my dad. I strongly recommend them.

Natasha Vianna

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us, Ludovic. We know how important it is to have support with your dad. We're glad to hear everything is going well and that Honor has been of help to you both.

Best in-home care agency around!

After 6 years of hiring lousy agencies that basically hire people whose only qualification is that they "have a pulse", I can't tell you how pleased I am with Honor. They are absolutely the best in-home care agency around! Don't even go to anyone else. These people are honest, professional and will only send the highest quality care-givers to you. My mom is 96 years old and lives with me, but we need to go out of town occasionally or to an all-day event. I went to Oregon and Washington DC this summer and never was worried or stressed out because the caregivers Honor sends are the most competent people around.

One of their caregivers will be coming this Tuesday evening because I need to go to the East Bay for an extended evening and I know my mom will be in good hands.

Natasha Vianna

Thanks so much, Mary! You deserve to have breaks and time to travel. We're honored to have your trust in helping your mom stay happy and safe while you're out of town.

I appreciate Honor's assistance and once again want to thank Honor for always being in close contact with anything that comes up! It's a challenge trying to make sure my dad is OK while living so far away, and it's quickly becoming indispensable having Honor as a part of his support system. Thanks!

Natasha Vianna

Thank you for the positive review!

I would use Honor again!!!

The caregivers were on time and took great care of my dad. We used this service for 3 days for respite care. We did have a small issue of one of the ladies not knowing certain things after I showed her. She said she did not know how to work the dryer and did not know where certain things were. They were able to have someone stay with my dad overnight.

Can I give a 10 star rating???? We have been using Honor for several months now and they are Awesome! First, just the response from the team is amazing! Way to go Monet & Tammy!!! And the care givers they send home are very caring, patient, loving and really show a passion for what they do. Lastly the convenience of requesting care in as short as 2 hours lead-time and requesting as low as an hour of care , all just on my phone is just incredible! Keep up the good work Honor Team!

Amazing Care

I am very impressed with the service that Honor provides. Very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and caring. Plus they follow up after a visit to ensure customer satisfaction. And their on-line capabilities makes communication very easy.

Honor is a comprehensive home care company helping older adults continue to live safely in their own homes as they age. Currently providing care in the Bay Area, Honor offers a higher level of in-home care by combining the best professional caregivers with smart, easy-to-use technology that makes scheduling, delivering, and managing care simple and safe.

Honor was formed in 2014 with the mission to help all of our parents and grandparents continue to live at home safely and happily for as long as they choose. Our vision is to bring a higher level of home care to families while bringing real change to an industry that desperately needs it.

Honor offers:
• Care Professionals who are trained with expert knowledge to provide quality care personalized to your family’s needs.
• Easy-to-use technology that lets you schedule and manage care from anywhere while staying informed and in control.
• A Care Team that’s available 24/7 to support families and caregivers and to ensure seamless care.