Home Care Assistance - San Francisco, CA

Home Care Assistance - San Francisco, CA has yet not published prices.

When our father, 93, began his slide into dementia, we tried a number of services in the Bay Area to find in-home care. The quality of Home Care Assistance home care assistants were head and shoulders above the rest, the administrative staff far superior, and we now rely on them exclusively. To have someone like Home Care Assistance to rely on is truly a godsend, especially with the family living far away. We recommend them enthusiastically and without question!

Thank you so much. You've been so helpful - I'm so lucky to have gotten in touch with you early on. From your prompt and personal attention, to the high quality of each and every caretaker, your agency was not only a lifesaver but a true network of support when we needed it most.

Home Care Assistance is a great business. My mother recently had a stroke. She needed 24 hour care for several weeks after she was released from the hospital. I called Home Care Assistance after researching and calling a number of different care providers in the Bay Area. I found HCA to be significantly better than many of the other places I contacted. They were more responsive and more helpful from the very beginning. When I first called, I spoke with the owner, [Removed]. She treated me with compassion and took the time to listen to what I needed and to give me advice and encouragement. She set me up in under 48 hours (yes, I waited until the last minute!) with wonderful caregivers who were extremely competent, warm, trustworthy, intelligent and easy to work with. My mother took to all but one of them -- a personality clash, mostly, I think. When I called [Removed] to ask if she could substitute a different person, she did so immediately. I was very impressed with the quality of the caregivers -- I've encountered other caregivers in other situations with friends and relatives and I really think the ones Home Care Assistance employs are a cut above the usual.

Really helps

I'm working with Lorrett. So far very good. We would like to have another come another day too.

Katarina Livaskani

Thank you for the kind review! We're very happy to hear that our Client Care Manager Laurette has been able to help you. Don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything!
Best,
SF Home Care Team

A valuable services...

I felt that the management was really good. They made efforts in introducing the care givers to the family. I had a good experience with all but 1 care giver. Overall, the Home Care Assistance is a valuable service.

Katarina Livaskani

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and will continue to provide premier home care services. We match our caregivers based on your unique needs and preferences, so don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything!

Best,
SF Home Care Team

Clean and Friendly

I have had no issues. They were fine. The food is good. The facility is clean and everyone is friendly. This is a pretty good community. If your looking for a friendly and very clean assisted living facility I would recommend this place.

Thank you for your interest in Home Care Assistance of San Francisco! We are proud to be the Bay Area's top choice in quality home care.

Home Care Assistance is proud to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers. Our caregivers take a holistic approach to our clients by encouraging independence and engaging them in physical, mental and social activities.

Our care team is available by phone 24 hours a day. We never rely on voicemail, even during evenings and weekends. We are on-call, day or night, for all the clients we’re privileged to serve.

Home Care Assistance is the trusted provider of home care services to the clients of care managers, assisted living and nursing communities, hospitals and senior centers throughout the area. Our clients are referred to us from many channels, and we continue to build relationships within the community on a daily basis.

To work for Home Care Assistance, every one of our caregivers must have at least two years of verifiable senior care experience. We also check references, criminal backgrounds, and work authorization documentation.