Reliable Caregivers Inc - San Francisco, CA

Reliable Caregivers Inc - San Francisco, CA has yet not published prices.

simply wonderful

Reliable Caregivers has been simply wonderful. They provide excellent care, and they are always very good at communicating with me, both reactively (returning my calls promptly) and proactively (keeping me informed on how things are going. It has been a very good experience and I would highly recommend them.

We have been very happy with them, so far.

We have been very happy with them, so far. Sometimes the caregivers aren't very good about turning in their time sheets, and that can delay the insurance. However, when I brought it to their attention they got right on it. We are new to this and it has definitely been a learning curve.

Vicki Paul has been really very good and responsive. She is easy to get a hold of. She is the one I have been working with outside of the caregivers. She has been fabulous and made the process very smooth and easy.

We have two caregivers, and one of them they really love, and the other guy is good.

Vicki Paul is an outstandin...

Vicki Paul is an outstanding geriatric Care manager. The office is extremely responsive in scheduling caregivers around changing needs, holidays, etc. very good support for clients and their families.

Very Happy

It's expensive but we have someone helping us pay for it so it's very valuable to us. We have one person from the agency that was referred to us and we're very happy with her.

Reliable is a home care agency that provides in-home caregiving support for seniors and those in need of assistance. We believe that the home is the optimum setting for healing and we are delighted to help our clients live safely and comfortably in a warm and familiar environment.

We provide hourly, escort, and live-in care where our caregivers are available for assistance with bathing, dressing, medication reminders, doctor apts., light housekeeping, meal preparation, incontinance care, and more!