HomeWell Senior Care of Pima County - Tucson, AZ

HomeWell Senior Care of Pima County - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Meal Preparation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Medication Reminders
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Transportation

Billing accuracy,relate-ability,activities,personable and professional.

I found HomeWell responsive to my needs. The staff is very personable and professional. I needed short term care and HomeWell was very accommodating. I was very impressed with the book keeping and activities for me. I have access to a web site where I can give my input and needs for the next visit. My care giver is near my age and we had a nice rapport. The point that sold me on HomeWell was LEAP. Part of the acronym is life enrichment. The care giver is more than a housekeeper/companion but we went places and did things I enjoyed or needed. There is a very long list of activities that I could take part in. They do more than just clean house and play cards. I was very pleased with them. If I ever need help again. HomeWell is the service I will use.

Karen Heyse

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It warms my heart to know that you had a wonderful experience with your Personal Assistant and HomeWell. Please know we will be here for you if you need care in the future. Thank you for trusting us as your home care provider.

Sincerely,
Karen Heyse, Owner

HomeWell's mission is to provide live-in and hourly personal care, companionship, and homemaker services for seniors and other homebound persons. Our goal is to make sure each client can continue living within the comfort of their own home for as long as they wish.

Cities We Serve: All Areas Of Pima County Including: Green Valley, Marana, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, Tucson, Vail

Call today for your free home assessment.