Advisa Care - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

Avoid the drama

I would humbly advise you to not go here; the administrative nurse will not only advise you of what coverage your insurance will do even when she does not administer your insurance, but will not follow-up in a timely manner on what this paperwork should look like - in the end this can put your family member at risk if they need home visits. She was making an economic evaluation of us and somehow was ‘helping’ us with what our insurance covered, we are very knowledgeable and it was not her call. We jst needed a new order. They will make it sound like they are coming to your rescue. And she will discuss a ‘cure’ with a family that is navigating palliative stage IV cancer which is not going to happen and ethically irresponsible. They need to evaluate these angles, because no family needs the drama after they think they have this part organized and then needs to start over.

Caregiver

I have been a caregiver for Advisacare for almost a year. I'm a full time student and [name removed] is so patient about working around my school schedule. Great job with premium pay! Love it here.....

Home for us

We have been in this very nice community for a long time. We like the cleanliness and the staff who are caring. We have a great variety of healthy meals. There are nice activities that are offered. We would recommend everything about this community to others

Staff does not show up on time...

We have been having a few issues with this home care service. Our primary problem is with the staff being on time, or showing up at all. There have been many scheduling difficulties, so the staff frequently show up late, and they are quite unprofessional when caring for my loved one.

Mom Receives Good Companionship

Since I am pretty far away from where my parents, I need some help for my mom. They provide companionship for mom and so far it meets our satisfaction. The caregiver gets together with my mom, on time and works well with their schedule. It has been helpful and looks like a good match.