Senior Helpers - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Care and Service for mom

I am happy with this in-home caretaker service. This service is nice and they help with finding someone to fit your needs. The caretakers have not always shown up on time. They do not always do what is needed for care, I have not been getting the service that we have the need for the assistance with my mom. I would recommend this service, but not some the care takers.

In Home Care for Dad

The caregiver was very helpful and caring and professional. The caregiver was doing everything to help my father. We would highly recommend her services again and we would recommend the care giver service to other families needing good in home care.

Good Help when You Need It!!!

Senior Help was for me for 2 days right after I got out of the hospital. Stacy and crew did a wonderful job. Very nice ladies and they were punctual.

Thanks you, Stacy

Pleasant Caregivers

I am no longer using the help from Senior Helpers however the experience was nice. They came to my sister's house a couple of times and at that time, they seemed liked they were doing a good job. Only one time someone did not show up. All the caregivers seemed to be good and friendly helpers.

They Took Good Care Of My Husband While I Was Gone

We used this home care for my husband and everything went well. They did a good job caring for him while I was away. The care givers came on time and great to work with. If we ever need home care again I know who to call. It was a pleasant experience.

Meeting all of my needs!

I started services with Senior Helpers a couple of months ago after deciding against assisted living and so far I have no complaints. The caregivers are very pleasant and friendly . They always do a wonderful job and do whatever I ask. I do not plan on going with another service provider and will increase the time if needed.

Trustworthy, Compassionate Caregivers

We hired Senior Helpers to provide supplemental care to my in-laws residing in an assisted living facility. We needed extra care during their highest times of need to bridge the gap of a very high resident to caregiver ratio in their current home. Stacey works very hard to insure her caregivers are the best fit, both with those needing the care and their care location. She goes the extra mile to make certain personalities blend well and everyone feels comfortable. She does her best to keep the caregivers consistent, so there's not someone different each shift. It allows friendships and relationships to develop. My in-laws are very happy.

very good

Senior Helps was very good. I was very pleased with the companion that they sent for my husband, Kathy. It was a good experience with their service. I was glad to have the recommendation of this company.

very helpful

I only helped in the initial phases of getting my loved ones set up with this so I cannot comment too much about the actual experience since then, but I will say that in all my dealings with them to get things set up I was very impressed with how informative and nice and friendly everyone was. Senior Helpers of Tucson seems like an excellent organization.

Excellent and worry free

Senior Helpers provided a loving and caring woman to care for my husband two days a week, 6 hours per visit, who has dementia.
I could leave and run my errands or do what I needed to do without any worry or anxiety about my husband being cared for in my absence.
Senior Helpers were prompt, efficient, kind and caring and extremely competent.
I can't say enough about this great group of people.

Good program, minimum hours are four,...

Good program, minimum hours are four, a little more expensive, a nurse does not run the program, not as innovative with activities that Dad can do but willing to take him places where he can be active.

Senior Helpers is a national leader in professional in-home assistance services. We provide dependable, consistent, and affordable care services to our clients and their families. At Senior Helpers, we specialize in providing quality in-home care for seniors. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, we'll always provide the kind of compassionate, responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home.

Caring for an aging loved one and managing the demands of your own life can be stressful and tiring. There's no need to go it alone. Let Senior Helpers manage the daily care activities so you're free to enjoy quality time with your loved one.

Call us today for a complimentary assessment. One of our consultants will meet with you and your loved one at your convenience. We'll discuss your loved one's needs, our professional caregivers, and our services. We encourage you to contact us today to arrange your no-obligation assessment, and take the first step towards achieving peace of mind for you and your family.