HomeWell Senior Care - Mesa, AZ

HomeWell Senior Care - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Experience

It became difficult for me to take care of my husband following his back surgery and his six month stay in the hospital due to complications. I contacted Home Well Senior Care and was grateful that I was visited the next day by a representative that explained thoroughly the services that could be provided and the cost.

By the next week we began getting help for my husband three days a week for three hours each day. The gentleman that came to help him was excellent. My husband really liked him and responded well to him. As a result of the care received, I was able to either leave the house to run errands or to just go in the bedroom, shut the door and rest. I highly recommend Home Well Senior Care Services.

Staff Did a Really Good Job

Overall, I feel that HomeWell did a good job for my loved ones. The people who came to the house seemed to do a really good job, and I know my loved ones needed the help. I definitely appreciated that the staff members did a little of everything from cooking and cleaning to general care of my loved ones

Let's my mom be independent

We use this Homewell Senior Care and they are wonderful before anything started the owner comes to our house to evaluate my mom and he is always there when I have any questions. They come to see mom 2 times a week to help her do chores and take her to the Dr. if they need to. They do strengthening exercises with her that is great. I would recommend this to anyone.

Great Caregivers

I used them briefly but they were the best. They were really personable and very focused on safety. They didn't act like a babysitter they actually helped him physically, mentally and emotionally. I would recommend HomeWell Senior Care to any family that need this care.

Great Care in Home

The really like this service for in-home care for me. I was able to inform this service of what I was needing from someone to come into my home. I like that they were able to send someone to help with some small household responsibilities. The caretaker is nice and helpful and helps with a few things that I need assistance with. I would recommend this service and the caretakers for help in a home to those needing assistance.

Depends on the caregiver...

I had them for 2 weeks and they were okay. I had the same steady caregiver, she was on time and stayed as long as she was supposed to. She was helpful with what I asked and even she did things in the kitchen on her own initiative. The one thing is I wonder how they figure how to match people with the caregiver since this lady was probably not the best match for me. she was kind pleasant and helpful, but the only time I had any problem was when she left once in the middle of her time and gone for 2 hours out of the 4 hours she was there, but they did compensate me, but I felt that was a bit much.

Care and Comfort for dad

The care at this community. The staff are caring and helpful to his needs.The community is clean and I like that he does seem to like the variety of the menu. They do offer residents activitites for those who want to particiapte. We would recommend the care and the value of care to other families.

Great service!

My loved one's experience with HomeWell went great! I really liked them. The staff was outstanding! They kept everything clean and gave my loved one the level of care that he needed. Though we found the service to be a little expensive, the service was great!

Care at home

We used this service for care for my mom. My mom did not want anyone to take care of her at this time. The service was great and everyone was nice and very caring to our needs. They arrived on time and were willing to do everything to help care for my mom. I would be happy to use this service or recommend the service to other families for help with care for a love one with a good value

The Care Didn't End Well

I was shocked with how the care end for us. I was promised the world for the care that would be provided. In one scenarios, the caregiver offered lunch but it was declined. Afterward the meal was not encourage to be eaten instead rather to just sleep on the couch. The caregiver was seen sitting with her phone.

Great Help From Them

The care was good when my parents were using their services. They had a consistent caregivers until the last week because of a schedule change. The caregiver mainly helped my mom with toileting, some light house work, and prepared meals for my parents. When they got the new caregiver they enjoyed the change. I used this agency because when I contacted them they were the most responsive and prompt at communicating with me.

Wonderful experience with Home Well

During this very difficult time in our lives with parents who need care we are so glad that we were able to find Home Well. They have been fantastic in helping with the transition to home care. We have never had to deal with this type of event before and needed a lot of help and guidance in our journey. [Removed] has been so kind and helpful with so many things and takes the lead when asked to help us get things done. He has such a love and gentle spirit in working with senior that put our family at ease an we are able to work with trust in Home Well and the services that they provide. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for help with their loved ones needing home care and all the services that Home Well provides. They are hands on and reliable as well as providing excellent service. Thank you so much !

Care in home

I like this service and they are very caring We like the caretaker and she is very helpful to our needs. She is very helpful for the all of the household assistance in our home. We find the caretaker to be friendly and caring and always on time. We do recommend this service to other families looking for great in home care for help with a loved one.

Tender Loving Care!!

We are very happy with [Removed], the person from HomeWell.
From the beginning, my loved one felt comfortable with him. He met with at her home as soon as she was discharged from rehab and brought matters to attention to be fixed at her home. Then he brought in caregivers, the first person was okay but didn't work out so he immediately brought in a second person. We couldn't be happier with her, she does cleaning and meals. She comes in the late afternoon and evening. Overall very pleased with this company.

Very Happy with Home Well

[Removed], owner of Home Well is very good. I appreciate he is in constant communication and is available anytime I need to talk to him. The caretakers have been very kind and helpful and my husband (stroke patient) seems to be happy and looks forward to their visits. First primary goal of hiring Home Well was to get Mark wanting to exercise and we met that in the first couple of weeks of care. Looking forward to seeing what other areas we can improve Mark's quality of life with the assistance and guidance of [Removed] and his employees.

I'm only rating Michael at this point. He was very friendly on the phone and met with us in our home within a couple of hours. Very informative, and we felt very comfortable with him and chose them without looking at other sites.

TLC Needed

The senior care was good but needed someone to take more charge. Not always on time for the care needed. I would recommend Homewell, but would want another person if needed for care.

We Were Very Pleased

Everything worked out very well. We were very pleased with this home care. My parents were very satisfied with the help the care givers provided. We used their services for a couple of weeks and we could be happier. It was a nice experience.

LOVE working with Home Well in Mesa.

Michael [removed] is so very awesome to work with. He found just the right companion for my mom and they are getting along perfectly. Having an organization that truly cares about my mom is just such a relief. I would recommend Home Well in Mesa 100%.