HomeWatch Caregivers - Wilmington, DE

HomeWatch Caregivers - Wilmington, DE has yet not published prices.

Good service came down to money.

I wanted them to be there for my wife in case she fell and to help her to the bathroom and they did that. It came down to money and another service was less expensive.

4 hour min. flat rate for ...

4 hour min. flat rate for 2 hours

For nearly three generations, Homewatch CareGivers has provided premier in-home care services to people of all ages. If your need is Senior Care, Elder Care, Child Care or non medical Home Care, we can provide it. Our staff of Care Givers are trained to fill your every wish. We understand your concern for your loved ones so we guarantee availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We thoroughly screen, insure and bond our caregivers prior to matching them with clients. Our services range from transportation,3 hour companionship to 24/7 live-in care. We perform routine quality assurance visits with clients to insure complete satisfaction. All of our services are tailored to make you feel as comfortable as I did when my sister, brother and I arranged a caregiver for our 95 year old mother who insisted on staying at home after a bad fall. She loved her caregiver, Earlene, and always looked forward to her visits. Let our family care for yours.™