Visiting Angels - Exton, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

The aides were with my mom 7 days a week all day night. The care manager, [Removed], in charge of mom's care made sure we were aware of all the details, names, what their job consisted of, and times of arrival in advance. She was very helpful, caring and informative. I was relieved from all stress knowing I could call her anytime of the day. Thank you [Removed] and for your aides.

Wow sad company

This company is so unpredictable and unprofessional. The caregivers change like the seasons. My mothers care manager Veronica never returned my calls and when speaking to the director it's worse. Look elsewhere for care. In my opinion.

Customer preference not a priority

I interviewed visiting angels but they wouldn't work with us to provide the type of caregiver that my partner preferred. The customer doesn't seem to come first so we didn't use them. It was important to my partner's acceptance of the caregiver that it be someone he could relate to and not just who was available at that time.

A local service that I could referenc...

A local service that I could reference if needed. I am pretty happy with Home Instead Senior Care. Keep on my list, for now.

There's No Place Like Home!

Sometimes, nursing homes or retirement centers seem like the only options for care. Visiting Angels non-medical home care services allow people to maintain the independence of their daily routines and familiar surroundings. We can help your loved ones avoid the emotional trauma of leaving their cherished home. We believe that you and your family should have a choice about where and how to live, as well as who will provide your care.

You Choose Your Caregiver

At Visiting Angels we know it isn't easy to make the decision to invite a caregiver into your home to provide home care. You'll have the opportunity to interview and "select" your caregiver from our experienced staff. Our caregivers are all employees who are bonded and insured. All have a strong employment history in caring for seniors and have references from reliable sources (health care institutions, private duty agencies, religious and volunteer organizations). We closely supervise our caregivers and will be in contact with you on a weekly basis to ensure your satisfaction.

You Are In Charge

You are in charge of everything. Visiting Angels will not dictate to you what your schedule is to be (i.e. what time to wake up, when to bathe, meal schedules etc.). You are the boss. Your schedule is our schedule. It is our job to adjust to your schedule and to keep you comfortable in your own home.