Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA

Home Instead Senior Care - West Chester, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Great care-providers!

The Home Instead helpers I've had over the years have been excellent. [Removed], [Removed] and [Removed] were very kind, helpful and pleasant to work with. It's obvious that Home Instead hires very capable, caring people...and that's a real blessing in today's world!

Great service

They're easy to work with, caregivers are well instructed and follow rules, and they are very clean and professional.

Home Instead Review

I have been very happy with the service at Home Instead. The care giver they paired with my family member with is named Nathan. He has been a blessing. He is patient, kind,always professional. He is always willing to go the extra mile.
I am very grateful everyday for all his does.

Home Instead - a perfect fit for our situation.

Everyone that I have spoken to at Home Instead has been very professional, polite, and kind. The one hour time slot works perfectly for us at this time. As Mother's needs change, more days and hours will be added. Appropriate questions were asked so that our mother's personal needs could be met.
Staying in her home is very important to our independent 94 year old Mother. With the help of Home Instead, we hope she will be able to have her wish for a very long time. Thank you.

Excellent service!

We're very pleased with the service provided by Home Instead! The caregivers are polite and professional, and the administrative staff are accommodating and easy to work with. We've never had any issues with schedule changes, even when we've had to make some last minute changes.

No complaints

Although I am not there to witness things for myself my parents are having a great experience with Home Instead so far. Thanks to A Place For Mom for helping us find such a great agency.

Satisfied customer

I've been using them for 3 months 5 days a week 3 hours a day. They have found the right caregivers that my partner can relate to - he prefers younger aides. We have a group of 4 regulars now. I like that they provide a write up every day that I can read when I get home. I like that they phone to tell me if a regular caregiver can't come and work to find someone suitable. I also like that the first time a new caregiver comes the account rep comes too as I can't always wait around to show them the ropes.

They are doing a pretty good job.

They have been reliable and mostly consistent. We are pretty happy with them so far. In the beginning we had some different people, but now it's getting more consistent.

The right person is important

They sent just the right type of person that we needed. They let me know in advance if they can't fill the shift. My friend seems much more alert on the days he has a caregiver visiting him.

You know where the help is needed. The question is who will provide the help. Our approach to providing quality care is to hire quality CAREGivers. Our office services Chester County residents with CAREGivers who live in Chester County. We can run to the grocery store and prepare meals. Let us help with vacuuming and dusting. If help is needed in the shower our trained CAREGivers will help with dignity and respect. We take full responsibility for all our staff because every representative and every CAREGiver is our employee. Everyone is trained especially in the area of Alzheimers. Extensive background checks are run and every individual is bonded and insured. For you and your family it should be more than just good enough. For Home Instead Senior Care it’s about relationships and peace of mind because To Us Its Personal