Home Choice Companion Care - West Chester, PA

Home Choice Companion Care - West Chester, PA has yet not published prices.

Awesome job!!!!

My 91 year old mother needed a 24/7 companion. After a bad experience with another agency, I was introduced to Home Choice Companion Care. Michael [removed], owner of the agency, has been a joy to work with. Mom was paired with Zena - a wonderful, wonderful care giver. Zena's attention to Mom has been fabulous - I can't say enough about her. My entire experience with this agency has been extremely positive. My only regret is that we didn't find them sooner.

Very Reliable...Great service

It is always difficult making decisions for your mom and dad when they need help as they age
The staff from Home Choice really made our lives so much easier. After two interviews we had found the best care giver possible for our parents. They were there for us from the beginning. The owner (michael) and case manager( Soray)
really cared about our situation and were very helpful through the entire process

Great experience

Trying to find the right home care agency for our mother was a stressful for time for our family. After interviewing several agencies we decided on home Home Choice Companion Care.
From start to finish Home Choice was there for us every step
of the way. The entire staff truly loves what they do
We highly recommend Home Choice Companion Care

Very accessible and responsive to our needs. when we expressed concerns about the level of experience of the first caregiver they sent (our parents are 91 and 82) Mom is under hospice care at home. Michael came to the house himself to access the situation and brought us a more experienced caregiver that was abetter fit for our situation.

A couple of reservations

I live in the Midwest and my mother lives with my sister in West Chester, PA. The first impression of HCC was very good. They sent a very nice lady to stay with Mom during the day whom she likes. However when the lady said that she is afraid to drive in the dark, and has family problems right now, my sister tried to contact the owner of HCC and had no success in reaching him. My sister was looking for a back-up incase the first lady could not make the 40 mile drive (one way) because of weather or whatever. It seems that even employees of HCC have trouble reaching them.
The promise was ....."you will never be stranded" ....so much for that.....Also, it seems they are not up-front about the actual amount they pay their workers. Owner is very smooth talker (my own experience). I DO NOT wish this employee to get into any trouble ---but I wish to be honest and try to help others in a stressful time.

HOME CHOICE COMPANION CARE PROVIDES OUTSTANDING NON MEDICAL COMPANION CARE TO SENIORS WHO WISH TO STAY IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR OWN HOME. OUR MAIN OFFICE IS IN COLLEGEVILLE PENNSYLVANIA HOWEVER WE HAVE NINE OTHER LOCATIONS IN MONTGOMERY, CHESTER, DELAWARE AND PHILA COUNTY. OUR CARE GIVERS ARE CAREFULLY SELECTED AND TRAINED TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS OF THE AMERICAN CAREGIVERS ASSOC. ALL CAREGIVERS ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP A DAILY LOG OF EACH AND EVERY ACTIVITIE. WE OFFER GUARANTEED COMPATIBILITY AND AS WELL AS GUARANTEED STAFFING OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:

♥ Companionship

♥ Meal Preparation and Monitoring

♥ Assistance with Medication

♥ Assistance with bathing

♥ Weekly outings to friends and family and parks

♥ Daily stimulas activities, hobbies, baking, letter writing and current events

♥ Physical thearapy

♥ Laundry

♥ Running Errands

♥ Free home safety inspection and home Maintenance

♥ Recreational activities

♥ Salon and Spa services

♥ In - home barber shop

♥ Free birthday and holiday cakes

♥ Escorts to family over-night get-togethers

An Intake Coordinator will come to your home and conduct a FREE assessment. Available options will be suggested to assist you or your loved one while remaining in the comfort of their own home. Sometimes only a little assistance is all that is needed to live independently with dignity and respect. Our team of dependable, caring and friendly caregivers assist clients of all ages with non-medical home care needs.

Home Choice Companion Care will provide you and your loved one the piece of mind knowing that we are providing caregivers with experience and personality to ensure stability and personal attention while receiving the highest quality of care.