Senior Helpers of Delaware - Newark, DE

Senior Helpers of Delaware - Newark, DE has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Overall I think they are doing a relatively good job.

Overall I think they are doing a relatively good job. Everyone is very friendly and nice. They need to work on being more assertive, I think. I don't have to worry about people not showing up, they are pretty good about getting a timely replacement if someone is sick. We mostly have the same couple of people that come out to help, unless someone is sick. I just think there is some confusion about what needs to be done, that is where I think they need to be a little more assertive.

If needed would use them again.

If needed I would use them agian. Very professional but friendly. They had a relaxed atmosphere, they were helpful because when you go through this for the first time you don't know which way was up. I chose them because of how quickly I got a response. Pricing was pretty much the same for everywhere I checked.

Senior Helpers is a national leader in professional in home assistance services. Our specialty is experienced and compassionate in home senior care that enables our clients to live independently in their own home. Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable care. We are a trusted and respected organization that takes a responsible role in supporting our clients and their families, our employees, and our community.

Since 2001, Senior Helpers has been specializing in providing professional personal care and companion care to seniors who desire to maintain their independence at home. Based on the needs of our clients, we customize each caregiver/client relationship to ensure the finest compassionate and individualized one-on-one care available.

All of our compassionate, patient and trustworthy caregivers are our employees, which means that they are on our internal staff, and we do not use independent contractors. All employees must go through a rigorous screening and interviewing process, which includes personal and employment references and criminal background checks. They are fully insured, licensed (in applicable states) and bonded, and work under the supervision of staff Nurses.

Services:

Companion Care
Personal Care
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care

Here are some specific services:

* Caring Companionship & Conversation
* Airline Departure & Arrivals
* Visit Friends
* Review Phone Messages
* Helping with pet care

We offer a free, no obligation, assessment. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, are members of The New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, and have two Certified Senior Advisors on staff. Contact us today!