Homewatch Caregivers of Tempe & Sun Lakes - Tempe, AZ

Homewatch Caregivers of Tempe & Sun Lakes - Tempe, AZ has yet not published prices.

The Best in their Field

The employees of Home Watch Care Givers and its owners, [Removed], have surpassed my sister’s and my expectations by providing the type of care my father has required as a resident of an assisted living community. [Removed] have responded efficiently and compassionately during critical or emergency situations. At no time were key decisions or actions overlooked with regard to our father’s medications, treatment concerns, or interactions with specialists to advocate for his comprehensive care. For example, [Removed] accompanied my father during a primary care visit to help manage medication scheduling and express opinions to optimize his long-term treatment and continuity of care. As an experienced Registered Nurse, [Removed] has been instrumental in recommending a clear course of action, and asking appropriate questions of specialists and caregivers to ensure the best possible outcome for her clients. Her medical knowledge and organizational skills exemplify excellence on many levels. We feel very fortunate to have met [Removed], and the staff of Home Watch Care Givers.

I Am Happy With Them

We are doing just fine with the help from the community. The caregivers are on time when needed. We are fine with all they do.