Skyline Adult Care - West Linn, OR

Nice place, beautiful deck with a great view!

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place overall. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and it has an absolutely beautiful common area. It has a lovely deck, with a great view! The caregiver that gave us our tour seemed a little insensitive towards the residents, I was not entirely comfortable taking a tour of a room with a sleeping woman in it because she was "too out of it to notice".

It's very clean, and the staff is friendly.

It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. There haven't been any complaints about the food. It depends on who the residents are, and why they are there, if this will work for them. Having a meal and a nap and a walk once a day, isn't active enough for my loved one. I did like the one on one care and the level of attention that was given. I chose it for the staff and the feeling of a home setting. I liked the location as well.