Home Matters Caregiving - Beaverton, OR

Home Matters Caregiving - Beaverton, OR has yet not published prices.

• 24 hour care
  • Companion Care
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • hospice care assistance
  • Medication Reminders
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • In Home Nursing
  • Diabetic Insulin Management

Great agency

This agency has come out to my sister-in-law's home to help her with her daily needs. They come out as we need them to. The caregivers do a good job and are well trained. They will help her with errands, cooking, driving. Sometimes will help with a shower. They always showed up on time. I would recommend this agency.

Would recommend but no glowing thumbs up here

This is the second month that my family has been using Home Matters Caregiving for my Mom and so far it’s going well. We decided to go with home care because it’s been able to keep the cost of caring for my mom lower than going to a facility. We have about 4 different caregivers that come by, 2 out of 4 of them have been great, and 1 of them comes around more often than the others. There were some issues with 1 caregiver that they sent us and I feel like they should’ve vet them a bit more before allowing them to work, but they’ve since rectified the situation and we’re happy with the new caregivers we’ve been given. When they are working with my mom, they seem very easy to communicate with and knowledgeable about how to care for her. Someone will come each day and stay for about 8 hours while me or my family work. They do different things with mom, like take her out for ice cream. I thought they would clean a little bit more than they do but we’re still pretty happy with it. It’s been able to keep the cost of taking care of my mom down by using home care. Overall, I would recommend them if you’re looking for home care.

Consistent Caregivers

I have no complaints with this agency they are providing the right services for my dad. They are always on time they never cancel appointments. The caregiver who comes out is always consistent they have never rotated staff and they are always friendly and kind. They arrive with the right equipment that needs very professional.

Helpful Staff!!

My dad ended up not using this company in the end decision because they did not have everything my mother would have needed like the physical therapy. The staff where very helpful and understanding with my family and I. Overall it was not there care that was the problem it was the lack of options they had available.

Engaged and thoughtful staff!

Home Matters is doing a terrific job with my loved one! This could not be a better service! The staff was very clean and seem to be very engaged and thoughtful when it comes to the care for my loved one. I have no complaints about this care service!

In home care

I was happy to go and meet the staff here. I wanted to make sure that this service would be able to give me someone that would be able to take care of my mother's needs. I liked the staff and the caretakers were very nice. I would recommend the services of cleaning, cooking and personal assistance with this service. It is a great value for families.

A service for my dad

This is a great service for my father. The services was reliable and helpful to find us someone that could help come to our home and help with my father's needs. She did aid him in walking when he needed assistance. She was reliable and trustworthy. We would happy with her and liked how she was friendly. We would recommend this services to other families and the care taker. Other families would be happy with the services they provide.

Amazing

Would recommend to friends and family , everybody here is great .

Great care option

They're onsite at Edgewood Downs and it's absolutely excellent. They're different people, one lady comes Monday, Wednesday, Friday and she's in school full time and wants to get into home health care as a profession. Another lady works Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and then the manager/director for the on-site buzzes in and out all the time and when she comes through the dining room she gives hugs out to all of the clients and everything.

Home Matters Caregiving is locally owned and operated by medical professionals and has been in business since 2007. We are located in the heart of Beaverton and hold the highest level of in home care licensure. Being a comprehensive licensed agency allows us to provide services from companionship to hospice care. We have a nurse on staff that permits us to provide skilled nursing care such as diabetes management, Hoyer transfer's, PT/INR checks, medication management, foot care and more. We are strong advocates for the aging population and it is our mission to allow our community to age in place with comfort and safety. When you are looking for compassionate care you can depend on, call on us."