Caring for the Coast - Astoria, OR

Caring for the Coast - Astoria, OR has yet not published prices.

• Medication Reminders
  • In Home Nursing
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Personal care

The Meeting

My Mom liked [removed] and one of the meetings she didn't like one of the other people that [removed] sent. Although she didn't feel like she needed this service, did use it a couple times for doctor appoint.

In home care for dad

I am happy with the care taker for my father. She does help with personal needs and meals. She is always on time. She is helpful in cleaning. We hae found her to be trustworthy. We have been happy with both of the care takers that are helpful in many ways to take care of my father. We would recommend this service to other families for the value and the care that is received.

AJ Siegmann

We are so pleased you have enjoyed our service thus far. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your experience better.

So far so good.

So far so good. I like the gal doing the work. There has maybe been a billing issue, but it's still new and they are working on it.

AJ Siegmann

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and to correct any billing issues as we get started. We are grateful to be providing your in-home care services. Please call us anytime if we can be of assistance.

Caring for the Coast is a locally and family owned and operated agency that provides loving, non-medical, in home care. We help people in need of assistance with daily living activities due to illness, injury or aging needs. We pride ourselves on carefully matching our caregivers to meet the special needs of each individual situation. We provide hourly, overnight and 24-hour care with total back-up and support

Caring for the Coast is licensed by the State of Oregon. All of our caregivers are carefully recruited and are legally screened, insured and thoroughly trained. Our caregivers predominately come to us by referral from other team members, assuring an exceptional quality of moral, ethical and compassionate staff.

Working closely with family members and loved ones, we tailor each client's plan of care to meet their specific and individual needs, interests and wishes. Our flexibility of scheduling and our ability to adapt to changes in client needs assures that our clients can stay in the comfort of their own homes for as long as they wish!