Home Instead Senior Care - Mount Vernon, WA

Home Instead Senior Care - Mount Vernon, WA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

They've been great!

I am in Arizona and my Mom is in Washington. From what I hear everything is going great! Home Instead has been very helpful and I really appreciate the fact that they keep me posted on my Mom's condition.

Great Service

The Home instead senior care has been very helpful to us. Their services are great and because of them, we now have time to do other things while my mother is being looked after. Gives us a peace of mind knowing that she is cared for. We are very happy with the overall services.

They did a great job,

They did a great job, and my wife liked the caregiver they sent out a lot. They were great across the board. They were reliable, and never had to send a different person, it was the same caregiver the whole way.

It's a fine place!

It has given us freedom to be able to go out and know she is being looked after and it gives her company as well.

Great Experience!

I was very pleased with Home Instead. All of the caregivers were just so wonderful and so caring. Each caregiver had a particular quality about them that was just wonderful. We really had a positive experience with them and we are so thankful that A Place For Mom referred them to us!

Home Instead Senior Care provides companionship, meal preparation, housekeeping, transportation, errands, medication reminders and personal care to seniors in Skagit, Whatcom, Island, and San Juan Counties. Our CAREGivers encourage and assist our clients in a variety of daily activities that improve their quality of life, and help them maintain their independence. All of these services allow a senior to stay "Home Instead", for a longer period of time.