Family Resource Home Care - Bellevue - Bellevue, WA

Family Resource Home Care - Bellevue - Bellevue, WA has yet not published prices.

great experience

The experience we have had with Family Resource Home Care has been wonderful. We had a great initial interview and the care since then has been really good. We have had three caregivers come out and they have all done exactly what I needed them to do and then some. I would highly recommend Family Resource Home Care to anybody needing in home caregivers. They were excellent, and the office itself was very good, very compassionate, and it was just a great experience from beginning to end.

It's great!

It’s great! It was all great. They responded was so fast it was fantastic. The intake nurse came to my loved one’s hospital room within three hours of us having contacted them. They never missed any appointments.

Excellent caregivers

I've used Family Resource Home Care on a few different occasions and with one exception they've done a great job every time. The caregivers they've sent have been wonderful people, very friendly, and I've felt completely comfortable leaving my loved one in their hands.
The exception involved a late arrival of a caregiver. The office helped to resolve the issue, but it was stressful. However, I called them again when I needed another day of coverage.
They are definitely a service worth looking into, the caregivers themselves are fantastic.

Home Care: Four hour minimu...

Home Care: Four hour minimum per shift $23.00 ? $28.00/hr Two hour minimum per shift $25.00 ? $30.00/hr 10 hour sleepover $180/night 24 hour live-in $275.00 ? $325.00/day Factors which infl uence your rate include level of care required, number of persons in the home, and special requirements. RN for skilled care or delegation $110/hr LPN $65/hr Nursing trip charge $50

Sometimes the best move is to stay right where you are – at home.

Given a choice, most of us would age in our own homes. Yet too often people go through the challenges of moving when they could get the care they need at home, often for less money.

Since 1996, the people of Family Resource Home Care have helped thousands of residents in the Puget Sound region receive the care and companionship they need in their own homes. Our non-medical assistance helps Family Resource clients live comfortably at home and gives all family members peace of mind.

Office locations in Seattle, Bellevue and Tacoma.

Services offered:

•Assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, walking, exercise, transfers and medications
•Meal planning and preparation
•Errands, shopping and transportation
•Light housekeeping
•Home health services including skilled nursing and nurse delegation
•Respite care
•Care management

Additional information:
•Caregivers are available from 2 to 24 hours/day
•Comprehensive background checks, training and supervision for all caregivers
•Services available throughout King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties
•Accept private pay and long-term care insurance.
•Licensed, insured, and bonded
•No charge for client assessment whether at home or in a facility