Home Instead Senior Care - Mishawaka, IN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Helpful Companions

The caregivers from Home Instead Senior Care show that they are hard workers by being happy and talking to me when they come over. I enjoy the company and companionship that they provide me.

Fantastic Home Care Provider

Home Instead Senior Care helped alleviate any and all worries and concerns that I had regarding home care. My caregiver was fantastic and very knowledgeable! I would recommend Home Instead's services highly.

Great Service

Home Instead Senior Care offers a very good variety of services. The caregivers are prompt and always on duty when they are here. I would highly recommend their services!

Very Helpful Service

The services provided by Home Instead Senior Care were very helpful. My wife felt better knowing she was going to have additional help, especially the day after her procedure. It gave her a second chance to ask more questions and help alleviate the remainder of her concerns.

Amazing Staff and Services

Home Instead Senior Care assisted me after my joint replacement surgery. The staff were all very informative and helpful, and the services offered were great. It was very comforting to know that they were there for me in my time of need. Thank you Home Instead!

Eric Eric

Thank you for your kind words about Home Instead Senior Care . It is always a great pleasure to hear that we are serving our customers well. We look forward to serving you again soon. Gratefully,Home Instead Senior Care

You want the best care for your family, and you need affordable options. Home Instead Senior Care® of Mishawaka, IN offers trusted home care services at reasonable rates. We can tailor a home care arrangement to fit both your family's lifestyle and budget. We can schedule a professional CAREGiverSM to help for a few hours or as many as 24 hours. We're here for you seven days a week, including holidays and weekends. Call us for a free, in-home care consultation to talk about how we can meet your family's needs.

​Companionship Care