Absolute Homecare & Medical Staffing - Portage, MI

Absolute Homecare & Medical Staffing - Portage, MI has yet not published prices.

Wasn't the right for our needs

I used this home care agency for my Mom. The experience was alright. The first caregiver they sent wasn’t a good fit for us so they switched them out for someone else that seemed a bit better. The agency itself was pretty responsive and good about meeting our immediate needs. There was always someone available to speak to when we called. The caregiver that we wound up liking seemed knowledgeable about the type of care my Mom needed. She did some light housekeeping and tried to crafts and other activities. She really tried her best but it ultimately it didn’t work out for us.

She treated my father like her own family.

I chose this agency because I was in a hurry to find care for my Father and they were available immediately. The caregiver I had was the same one every time. She was on time every day that she was scheduled and she took great care of my Father. She treated him like she would treat her own Grandfather. She seemed like she was well trained and kept everything picked up. The things that she was doing was fixing him lunch, feeding him, and giving him a shower. I would recommend this agency.

Overall Good

My mother's homecare has been overall pretty good. However, some of the staff is not as well trained as I would have liked. While the staff is genuinely friendly sometimes they do not interact with my mother enough and can be found to just be standing around during some periods. Overall though I would recommend Absolute Homecare and they have been very helpful.