Arcadia Home Care & Staffing - Benton Harbor, MI

Arcadia Home Care & Staffing - Benton Harbor, MI has yet not published prices.

Thankfulness

First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Arcadia for their quick response to a situation that was critical. The friendly experienced RN made all the difference that day.
I would highly recommend this agency to ANYONE needing help in the home.

Peace of mind

My family is very pleased and impressed with the caregiver, Laura, who takes care of our 100 year old father. She is very kind, compassionate and professional. My Dad is very happy with her and is so very appreciative of her help. We have found Arcadia to be a very easy to work, very responsive and feel they have gone above and beyond to help. They have helped provide us with peace of mind.

Excellent home care service!

Things have gone very well with Arcadia Home Care! The people they have sent have been wonderful, and they take great care of our loved one. The office staff are very accommodating, and respond quickly to any communication. The service is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for!

Formed in 1978, Arcadia has earned a nationwide reputation as a leading provider of high-quality home health care services. With offices across the United States, Arcadia caregivers are specially trained to provide support with daily activities and personal care needs, so that loved ones can stay in the comfortable privacy of their own homes.

When you or family members are affected by advanced age, have a temporary or long-term physical or mental disability or simply recovering from surgery or illness, Arcadia can tailor a program to meet your specific needs.