Home Instead Senior Care - Maplewood, MN

Home Instead Senior Care - Maplewood, MN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Exactly what we need.

My husband eagerly awaits Al.s visit on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ... even getting up at 5:30 to be ready for Al's visit ay 9:30! m y husband (and I) are truly benefitting from his visits. Al's skills in providing appropriate physical therapy and well as stimulating conversations can;t be beaten. We are blessed. Jean E. Hart for B. C. Hart

I really liked them when I used them.

I really liked them when I used them. What they provided and the care I needed at the time, was great. I didn't ever have issues with people not showing up, or not calling if they were going to be late. Unfortunately my loved one needs a new kind of living situation, but I would use Home Instead again, they did a great job.

We are very pleased.

My apologies for my delayed response. I was over whelmed by preparation for and then recovering from Thanksgiving week.
I knew when we first opened the door that Al was going to be a perfect fit for my husband.
He is bright and responsive; thoughtful and in interesting ad experienced .

Al is also skilled in developing relationships and understanding the value of creating and friendly relationship and s and trust.
My purpose in engaging HomeINntead was to help increase my husband's physical acuity provide some mental stimulation.
Al is meeting those goals: 1. he has started an exercise routing for my husband that is stimulating and appropriate and he often exercising right along side of my husband. and 2. he  has entourages my husband to talk about his childhood, current events am his experiences in the military .
You can tell: we are pleased 100%

Good service, and friendly caregivers

They've done a great job working with my Mom, and she's shown a lot of improvement, we're down from needing around 30 hours of help a week to about 6. Due to the scheduling I haven't met many of the caregivers myself, but Mom has found a few she enjoys working with. They're always on time, and we've never had any issues with no-shows!

Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical agency serving seniors in St. Paul and the surrounding suburbs. Whether you are looking for someone to help an aging parent a few hours a week, or need more comprehensive 24-hour assistance, a professionally trained, bonded, and insured and thoroughly screened Home Instead CAREGiver can help.

Setting up a free one-on-one consultation is the perfect opportunity to discuss service options, learn about Home Instead CAREGivers and start moving toward a solution that works for you.