Home Instead Senior Care - Bogart, GA

Home Instead Senior Care - Bogart, GA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Mediocre

We worked with Home Instead for a brief time and it was okay. The agency is very responsive although the caregivers vary on the quality of care they are willing to provide. I guess you can say it was mediocre overall.

Highly Recommend Home Instead in Athens, GA !

The caregiver who has been with my mom all but two times was fantastic, the one who "subbed" for the primary caregiver seemed inexperienced and was not good at initiating things to do to help; however, she was not familiar and I could not be there her first time to help with that process (I was present the first time the primary caregiver came, but the personalities of she and my mom were a great match and they developed a relationship very quickly. The organization and logistics was done very well by the administration of Home Instead , and they were always very helpful when I had questions and very willing to go out of their way to accommodate!

Home Instead - compassionate, reliable, personalized care.

Home Instead has proven to be a very helpful resource in providing compassionate and reliable care for my elderly mother. Home Instead provides weekend care by the same person and assures peace of mind for my mother and for her family.

Home Instead Senior Care enables the elderly to live independently. It’s at home where quality of life is enhanced without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression. And, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping, errands and incidental transportation to religious services, social events and medical appointments.