Home Helpers - Pittsburgh, PA has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Special Diet Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Mobility Assistance
- Medical Alert Systems
From the Office
Most of our caregivers have their Personal Support Worker (PSW) or Health Care Aid (HCA) certification. Many were part of the medical field in their home country, as a nurse or physiotherapist and if not certified have many years of experience.
Our caregivers can live-in or live-out. We have a great deal of experience in helping families find excellent caregivers for loved ones who have Alzheimers.
• personal care - bathing, getting dressed, taking a walk.
• friendly visiting.
• vital continuity - making sure they take medication, assistance in getting to a doctor's appointment.,
• housekeeping duties - laundry, cooking, keeping the home clean.