Home Helpers of Tampa Bay - Tampa, FL

Home Helpers of Tampa Bay - Tampa, FL has yet not published prices.

Wife on Vacation

I used Home Helpers in March when I went out of the country for two weeks of vacation. I did not have to use them exclusively because some of our kids came for brief stays. During the times that they were supposed to be with my husband, they were dependably at the house on time and fulfilled the tasks as listed. My husband had no complaints so neither did I. My husband did not need full time care. He needed company and someone to be sure that he ate. I paid $18.00 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours.

I would use them again if I have a chance to go away and none of our kids were available.

Caregivers are well mannered and well trained

I really love this agency and the caregiver they sent us is really good. She comes right in and goes right to work. I never have to tell her what to do. [removed] also knows where everything is in the house and she also asks if she can help with household duties. The only downfall is that there have been a few times that she’s been late. Overall I would recommend this agency. She is well mannered, trained very well, keeps things picked up, and lets me know if my father’s health has changed.

So far All Is Well

We just started using this home care agency. So far everything is working out well, and we are satisfied. She is safe, and in good hands with the care givers they have provided so far. It is still early to say if I would recommend it, but the experience is doing well for us so far with the home care agency.

Home Care I Would Recommend

So far I'am pleased with the services I have received from this home care agency. The agency has been easy to work with, and very helpful. My care giver is great. She is very helpful, and always shows up on time. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Mom

This agency has gone above my expectations. They have treated my mother in law wonderfully and interactions with family members have been very helpful. I would recommend them 100 percent

They Had Great Help After Rehab

The caregiver that came was mainly there to help my dad after leaving rehab. He helped with doctor visits. After 3 weeks they felt they no longer needed their services. They did nothing wrong, they were very nice. [Removed] was helpful at set up appointments.

Very pleased!

We are happy with the caregivers from Home Helpers of Tampa Bay. There is always room for improvement, but so far things are going well.

I have already recommended Home Helpers!

We liked this home care service very much. The caregiver was good at helping around the house, being a companion and getting my loved one ready to go out. They made setting up the service easy as they are flexible and accommodating. I would use this service again.

Pleased With This Home Care

We are pleased with the services this home care has provided us with. The care givers are great and very helpful. They are always willing to help some more. They help with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. Everything has worked very well, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Caring, sweet helpers comfort Mom

The initial interview with the administrator was impressive: [Removed] [Removed] was prepared with brochures, business cards, and all the info we needed. She assigned 2 helpers to us who came to the house to meet us: they were delightful. The week we needed their help went flawlessly. Mom was distracted from her grief (her little dog died the day before), took walks, put together puzzles. When I returned from my trip, Mom was amazed at how helpful [Removed] and [Removed] had been at keeping her from moping.

We will definitely use this service again as Mom's needs dictate.

They have done a pretty good job so far.

They have done a pretty good job so far. I haven't had any major complaints. They have been helpful and reliable for us.

Helpful Caregivers!!

Some of the caregivers went above and beyond with my mother. One of the caregivers that would come would take time to talk with my mother. The meal portions and taste were very good. The caregivers would also help with some of the cleaning around, they would make sure everything was organized. I would recommend Home Helpers of Tampa Bay to friends and family.

We have nothing against Home Helpers.

We have nothing against Home Helpers. We only used them for a short time and they were fine, but we tried another agency and they were great! Home Helpers weren't quite as impressive.

They have been mostly reliable.

They have been mostly reliable. There were a few issues with the person coming out being late to get here. They were helpful, and I would probably recommend them to others. I did have to discontinue the service as it was very costly.

Home Helpers Really Help

Our nurse, Raphael, has been so very good with my husband, Gordon. He has come twice a week and took care of the wounds that Gordon had. They have healed so nicely. He is very efficient, explains things very well, and answers any questions we may have. I give an A+ to Raphael. Karen came one time, to change the foley catheter for my husband, and she, too, was extremely efficient and had a wonderful "bedside manner". She called a couple of times to be sure every thing was aok. She, too, gets an A+. Thank God for these fine people and the good that Home Helpers are doing. God bless you all.

Good Home Care

This is a really great home care agency and everything is working out very well. They are very helpful and communicate with me very well. The care givers have been great and follow my directions very well. I happy with all the help they give. They help me with cooking and cleaning. Overall its been a nice experience and I am pleased.

Nice

The caregivers with this company are very nice, professional and efficient. The administrative staff helped us find someone that was suitable for what we needed. It was a smooth transition and I think they did a good job.

Peace of mind.

Although we only hired home helpers for about 4 weeks, care giver did her best to meet my mom's needs. We even set up a collaborative google drive spreadsheet to help the two with ideas of things to do in various areas, house cleaning, meal planning and preparation, errands/transport and physical/recreational ideas. Jessica explained the services very well. This was a trial and my Mom did not feel she needed the services at this time she would love to use these services in the future.

My mom has a great support group and together they choose to continue serving my Mom.

They have done a wonderful job.

They have done a wonderful job. Jessica [removed] is a fireball, and she gets it done! We really like her. We have used other agencies in the past, and not had great results, but Home Helpers have been great!

Home Helpers In-Home Care Services is more than an in-home health care agency: we’re your extended family when family can’t be there. We’re a locally owned, trusted provider of quality, compassionate in-home care, and we customize our home care solutions to your unique situation for an affordable solution that keeps your loved one where they’re happiest: at home.