Options for Senior America - Brandon, FL

Options for Senior America - Brandon, FL has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.

Flexible and prompt

I like the flexibility, promptness and concern of this agency. They are always willing to help. The caregiver they sent me,[Removed]. is excellent with a lot of compassion and great attitude.

Wasn't Able to Provide for Service

My wife, and I am partially using this home care agency. They were not able to fully provide the type of care giver we want. So we use Options for Senior America,and as well as another agency. The care giver that we use from them is great, she is very good at what she does. Overall I wish they were able to accommodate us better.

Cindy has been amazing!

I live in Annapolis near Heritage Harbor. I was trying to find an appropriate apartment and affordable care for my ex-husband when I was told he would need to be move from his skilled nursing facility we had a short time frame, 5 days, and he lived in Tampa, FL. when the Annapolis office helped me (I just walked in off the street - saw the sign) and referred me to [Removed], the manager in Tampa, I had no idea she would be helpful immediately. She even spent her off duty time to research appropriate apartments in Tampa! We found an apartment home and Cindy organized her staff and made a personal visit to the care recipient and myself. She accomplished all this in 3 days and I was out of state! If she is an example of the caliber of people Options hires, your company is headed for continuous success. I am so pleased to have your company take care of my loved one when I and his sons can't due to our living out of state. Thank you.

Ruff Start At First

It was a ruff start for us, but everything is working out very well now. We have an amazing care giver, she is excellent at what she does. My father really enjoys when she comes to help him. Our experiences has been good so far. I would recommend this home care, they have been great.

Care provider was excellent!

We called several agencies but we loved the responsiveness of Greg at Options and the care they all gave. Their service was prompt and the care provider's performance was a 5+.

Professionalism and friendliness.

I found them searching the internet. I called other agencies but what made me decide to go with Options is their Professionalism and friendliness. I loved the initial contact with Greg. So far great job and mother is happy.

The service was good they did a great job.

The service was good they did a great job. The people were friendly, and they were reliable. It was just a little too expensive for us to keep on a long term basis. I would still score them highly.

They were very friendly, and very helpful.

They were very friendly, and very helpful. We really liked the girl that they sent out. It worked out very nicely when we used them.