Right at Home Central Pinellas - Dunedin, FL

Right at Home Central Pinellas - Dunedin, FL has yet not published prices.

• Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Personal care
  • Private Pay Care
  • Incidental Transportation

Right at Home--Pinellas County

I wouldn't recommend this service because they can't be depended upon to show up. Some of the assistants don't like to do the light housekeeping that is listed in their service contract. We simply couldn't use them anymore due to no shows.

We have received many underqualified aides.We also had [Removed] from our home.

Peter Snelling

We truly regret that you have indicated that you did not receive the continuity of care you were seeking. Our agency is committed to the continuity of care. All of our aides are trained and certified, and they routinely meet the needs of our clients. We regret that you had a less than completely satisfied experience. Peter Snelling, Executive Director

Triple A Rating!

We would give a Triple A rating to Right at Home Pinellas. They are very professional and provide excellent service. They were always prompt and accommodating when we needed them. My mom needed assistance to medical appointments that required long medical treatments. The caregivers that were sent provided warm and caring companionship before, during and afterward. Since I live so far away it is great to know that I can depend on them to be there when I can't and to know that she is in good hands. My mom has told me she really enjoyed their companionship. I would highly recommend Right at Home Pinellas to friends and family.

Peter Snelling

We are so very pleased that our employees were able to exceed your expectations. We remain committed to improving the quality of life for those we serve. Sincerely, Peter Snelling, Executive Director

Good care!!

My loved one is no longer using Right at Home Central, but when he was it was a good experience. The caregivers were on time and ready to help. He would not let them do much, though so it was difficult for them as well.

Peter Snelling

We are so very pleased that our employees were able to exceed your expectations. We remain committed to improving the quality of life for those we serve. Sincerely, Peter Snelling Managing Partner

So far things have been good.

So far things have been good. They have been helpful and reliable, and seem to be working out well. We have been pretty happy with the service.

Peter Snelling

We are so very pleased that our employees are meeting are exceeding your expectations. We remain committed to improving the quality of life for those we serve. Sincerely, Peter Snelling Managing Partner

It was a positive experience.

The owner came out and met with me, and he was very nice. The girl they sent me was lovely, very friendly. I only needed their services for a short time, but should the situation arise that I might need them again. I would definitely call them back. It was a positive experience.

Very Professional!

Right at Home's staff were very professional, understanding, and helpful with my family; they were willing to go the extra step and to be contacted at all hours. I was amazed how quickly Right at Home was able to get a Caregiver in my Grandparents' home and help them immediately. They went through the process of finding a quality person that specifically fit my Grandparents' personality and needs. They made the entire process seem so easy and I am eternally grateful.

Great Help

This agency is doing great for my wife and I. The caretakers are nice and understand our needs. They keep my home clean and well maintained. We love it. We are happy with the services they provide to us.

Managing Partner

They have only come out once so far to help my Mom, but my Mom is pleased with how it is going.

Peter Snelling

Thank you for your favorable review of our agency. We are pleased that your mother is happy with our services. We will remain committed to improving the quality of life for those we serve.

Superb Experience

It has just been a superb experience working with the Right at Home Central Pinellas place. I do not have any complaints against them nor can I think of any improvements that they could make to the facility.

Peter Snelling

We are committed to improving the quality of life for those we serve, and we thank you for your favorable review of our agency.

Managing Partner

Right at Home provides in-home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults throughout the Central Pinellas area. Right at Home has been providing in-home care and assistance for over 25 years. We are your trusted source for in-home care and assistance for you or your loved one.

Your loved one deserves the RightCare. Our clients are your beloved family members and friends, and we treat them the way you would if you were there. Respect, comfort, compassion and safety are our highest concerns, and we work to tailor a care plan around the individual needs of your loved one. Our plan changes as their needs change, so they'll always have the right level of care. From companionship and help around the house to 24/7 care, Right at Home is with you every step of the way.

That's our difference. And it makes all the difference in the world.