Home Care Partners - Saint Petersburg, FL

Home Care Partners - Saint Petersburg, FL has yet not published prices.

Very Pleased with my care

I am very pleased with my caregivers, They are reliable, caring and courteous. They help me with light housekeeping and I enjoy their company. I am very comfortable with the care they are providing for me and I would recommend this agency to friends and family as well.

Happy

We are happy with the aide that helps us out. The aide assists us well for the hours that we need and I am thankful for that.

Excellent provider

Helpful service.

My husband was definitely doing better under Home Care Partners care. They were helpful in a time of need.

Home Care for Dad

My father sounds so much better after he started daily four hour visits from Home Care Partners
He really wants to stay in his own home and this is making it possible. Thanks for your help and support.

We were very happy with Home Care Partners.

We were very happy with Home Care Partners. They were very good, very helpful and very reliable. My mom very much appreciated their help.

A good service!!

The caregivers that we have had out to the house a couple of times were very responsive. They were there on time and everything went very well. When we set up the service things went good and they explained everything. We will be using this service again and I would recommend them.

The Community Needs More Responsible Caregivers!!

The caregiver that came out to our home to help my husband was not very responsible. He was late the first day and seemed more focused on his iPad than helping out. We tried to see what happened the next day since there was a no show and there was bad communication. It took a while to find out what had happened. The time the caregiver was here he did help to prepare a nice meal he also seemed like a nice person.

One Time Care

This agency helped for 3 hours, one day with my wife. The care taker was very nice. The care was very good for what was needed.