Home Instead Senior Care - Clearwater, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Clearwater, FL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Overall Satisfied with This Home Care Agency

So far everything is going as well as can be expected k, since my father started to receive home care from this agency. Overall I'am pleased with the services they have provided him with. The house is always very clean when I go visit. I would like a better constancy with the care givers they send. The girls are great, but my father gets confused with the constant change. I would like better direct community with the care givers. Other than those everything is working out pretty well, and I would recommend this agency.

Friendly Caregivers!

My mother has been recently using this home health company and so far we have had no complaints. The caregivers have been wonderful and attentive to her every need. They have not been late to her appointment and have kept things very professional. I wold defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

She's doing pretty good with the home care and we like the services they provide. They are attentive and very accommodating. They are available when we need them and I like the open communication. I would recommend them to others and I have recommended A Place For Mom to my friend, they were very helpful.

A good service

Home Instead Senior Care is a service that I would recommend. My friends love the caregiver that comes out. She helps with housekeeping. She also takes them to the store and some of their doctor appointments. They made setting up the service easy and explained everything. They do have a six hour minimum.

Grateful For The Services

As far as I know it is all fine and my mom says nice things about the assistance and that shows me a lot of good things. There was an incident once where the caregiver came by and my mom was not there. They called me to see if she was okay and hoped she was not injured in the home. When I went over to check on her, my mother just got home from being with friends. The caregiver showed concerns and compassion. They are doing a great job and gracious to assist my mom even when she can be difficult.

My mom's care

I am happy with this service. I really like the care that the wonderful care taker. I like that she does the cooking and helps with the cleaning. She is always and trustworthy. My mom is happy with this service and that makes things easier for the both of us. She wanted to be able to stay at home and using this service really has helped her with all of her needs. I recommend this service for other families.