Home Care Assistance of the Grand Strand - Pawleys Island, SC

Home Care Assistance of the Grand Strand - Pawleys Island, SC has yet not published prices.

First off Home Care Assistance is in home care.
The staff is absolutely amazing. From the home care liaison to the scheduling staff and the individuals that come to stay with my mother.
Everyone is so professional and kind and friendly.
I was hesitant at first to allow someone I didn’t know into my house. But I went ahead and started having someone come stay with my mom so my husband and I could get out a couple of nights a week.
Home Care Assistance is the best place and I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone who is looking for on home care for a loved one.
Cost varies per month depending on how many days we have a caregiver come to the house

Outstanding Job!

The caregiver's from Home Care Assistance of the Grand Strand were very helpful the could of times that they went to my parent's home. [Removed] was remarkable, she was a great source even after they were not receiving care from them.

My Mom Is Happy

My step-mom is very happy with the care and environment at this community. I think the care has been excellent for my mom. The communication is good between the staff and I. This is a community that I would recommend to someone.

Working Out Well This Home Care

Everything is working out pretty well for me with this home care agency. The care giver's they have sent out have been great. They help me with some cooking, light cleaning, and some personal care. It has been a good experience so far. I would recommend this home care to anyone.

We Are Getting Good Help

It has been working out fine for my family and dad. The staff are doing a great job with the care they provide. I have a clear communication with the staff and they are providing all they are suppose to do for my dad. It is a clean community for everybody.

They did a great job!

They did a great job! It's still new but they showed up and everyone has been friendly. We are happy with them so far.