Caring Senior Service of Wilmington - Wilmington, NC

Caring Senior Service of Wilmington - Wilmington, NC has yet not published prices.

My Experience

The caregiver was experienced, thoughtful and caring towards my father who was not that cooperative, but that did not deter the quality of her work.

Care Giving Service

The care giver assigned to my father was excellent. She had a difficult patient to deal with in the short time span we used her but she handled him like a professional.

My Mom and Step-dad were in a car accident in November and we were lucky enough to find [Removed], the owner of Wilmington's Caring Senior Service as we needed 24/7 care for my step dad while my mom recuperated at the hospital and rehab facility.
[Removed] was incredible! Prompt, courteous and ever so soothing in his demeanor. He came right away to assess our needs and took over for us as we are out of town.
His staff cooked, cleaned and made my step dad comfortable while mom was away. They even went to doctor appointments for me and gave me a daily update on him and various appointments.
I can't say enough wonderful things regarding this service and all of the employees and to have an owner so in tune is exceptional! Thank you all!!!!

A great service!

I like the caregiver from Caring Senior Services. She is wonderful. She helps my grandma around the house, makes her meals and assists with her personnel needs. She is a great companion and even spoils her a little bit. They made setting up the service easy and they explained everything up front.

Very Good Home Care

Everything is working out very well for my friend with this home care agency. He is very satisfied with everything they have done for him. We preferred for him to receive his care right here at home. The care givers are great to work with, they are doing a great job. It has been a lovely experience.

Caring & Capable

I was offered the info on 3 different sites in Wilmington. Chris Gulley contacted me within a few hours, on a Sunday evening. The rest is history; his staff is very professional; He's a very caring person, understands first hand how important it is for the caregiver to have time for themselves. We had utilized the services many times in the past 3 months. I called him from the ER on a Monday afternoon; I needed someone for night duty, my aunt had a fractured pelvis and I knew I could not care for her if I couldn't get sleep at night. He had someone here that Monday night, and for the next 6 nights. I would highly recommend Caring Senior Service.

We provide you with options so you can continue to maintain your life while staying in your home on your terms. We desire to create a relationship that allows you the opportunity to make your own decisions about your care. We provide customized service to our clients to help them with their specific needs that is tailored to them.

We serve Brunswick, New Hanover, Columbus and Pender Counties.