Senior Helpers - Wilmington, NC

Senior Helpers - Wilmington, NC has yet not published prices.

They are doing really well. My dad loves Senior Helpers!

They are doing really well. My dad loves Senior Helpers, and when he had to go to a community for a while, they came to the site. They have just been a huge help. I haven't had any problem with billing or the administration side of things either.

Taking a while to find just the right person to help care for my mother but Senior Helpers is staying patient while we find the perfect match.

Senior Helpers is a national leader in professional in-home assistance services. Thanks to our responsiveness, dependability and personalized care, Senior Helpers has become one of the most trusted providers of in-home senior assistance services. We provide Companion Care, Personal Care, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care and Respite Care. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, we'll always provide the kind of compassionate, responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home.

As experts in Alzheimer's and dementia care, you can trust us to make your loved one's life, and yours, much easier and more enjoyable by carefully monitoring of everything from medication to daily activities. We provide a positive approach that focuses on what they can do, not what they can't do.

Contact us today to meet with one of our consultants for your complimentary in-home care interview.