ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Charleston, SC

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Charleston, SC has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Very happy with the caretaker

My mother is suffering from memory care issues and we had hoped to get some help with that. The caretaker who was provided by ComForcare was really great. She provided home care help by doing some laundry, making the bed, and sometimes cooking a meal for my mother. There weren't any activities, but this caretaker would sit with my mother and have long talks about everything. The manager at this particular office was also very nice and helpful. The reason my ratings are a bit low is because of several paperwork issues I had with the managers of this office. I couldn't reach them by phone and they were slow in returning my calls. Unfortunately, as my mother's condition worsens, I'm searching out other options for her future care.

Working out well so far

I would like to say they're a 5 but we've only had them for a little while and I don't have anything else to compare them to but so far it's been really great. The people are very attentive, I had a little bit of trouble with the first girl , it was a personality thing but they were really helpful and the people we have now are great.
Actually, of the three I interviewed, they turned out to be a couple dollars cheaper. The care is everything momma needs so far and we're trying to work her into some other things and they're helping us with that. Right now she jsut likes to sit and talk to them but it's helping her cognitive skills.

Since 1996, ComForcare has specialized in delivering qualified, guaranteed home care services to your community. Our comprehensive range of non-medical care services have helped thousands of people recover and prosper in the comfort of their own homes.

Supporting independence, dignity and quality of life, our highly experienced and trained caregivers have received outstanding marks from families just like yours. Their training and background give them the knowledge and experience necessary to provide you or your loved ones with a wide range of services, from advanced levels of personal care to safety supervision, ensuring a happy and healthy recovery.