Home Care Assistance #1 - Charleston, SC

Home Care Assistance #1 - Charleston, SC has yet not published prices.

[Removed], when I called you recently, I had no idea how to help my grandmother stay in her home safely with her health conditions. I was distraught and overwhelmed. Your insight and knowledge of resources is amazing! After we spoke, I followed your suggestion and reached out to grandmother's PCP who wrote an order for the hospice evaluation you thought would be appropriate. She's on hospice now! I am so thankful to know you. Not only did you change my life, you changed my grandmother's! Warmest thanks and regards.

Happy with service

Just used them once for a visiting realtive, and was very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend them to other people.

Ladies did great job looking after the house as well as my wife, very professional.

I give them a three for the one girl who is really good.

I give them a three for the one girl who is really good. I can't seem to get a reliable person to come out for two of the three days I need. I do have one girl that we love, but that's only one third of what I need.

The Perfect Fit for Us.

I did have other agencies call me , but this company did everything right from the beginning! Loved the knowledge and compassion at all levels. Definitely recommended :-)