Home Helpers - Hilton Head Island, SC

Home Helpers - Hilton Head Island, SC has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Grateful for Home Helpers

We are grateful for the gentle and professional support that Home Helpers offered to my father and our family. Home Helpers, in cooperation with a local hospice, was able to give my father the care that he needed. As he came closer to the end of his life, his caregiver assisted us with changing, dressing and moving him. I do not know what we would have done without their assistance. I would recommend Home Helpers and their staff.

Be aware of of Home Helpers

I verbally gave an account of our experiences with Home Helpers. Not an inexpensive operation, they agreed to take care of my husband's needs. It was imperative that he was moved out if bed into his wheelchair or recliner, as well as bring him to the toilet or the commode. Home Helpers decided not to assist him and result was that he developed bed sores, extremely bad circulation in his legs, particularly the left leg.
At a meeting at our house, not announced beforehand, three people arrived in our living room informing us that my husband should go to a Skilled nursing facility, for better rehab than Home Helpers could provide. [removed] [removed] explained the requirements that my husband would fulfill, one important issue was it had to be 60 days after discharge from NHC for him to be eligible. Following her advice, my husband was admitted to Savannah Memorial by dr Wixen, for three days, for then to go on to skilled nursing, unfortunately, [removed] neglected to check the calendar and overlooked the fact that February had 28 days!

My husband was returned home, Home Helpers quit taking care of my husband. Result of him being totally in bed 24/7 has resulted in extremely bad circulation in his legs. After three visits to Savannah Memorial he is now facing amputation of two toes on his right foot. [removed]

[removed]

I certainly advice you to not recommend Home Helpers.