We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Hillside gets my recommendation!!
The entire staff are very caring and this care home is run really well. My dad likes the food. They offer daily activities. The home is clean and well taken care of.
Very impressive tour.
Come be a part of our extended family at one of our five beautiful locations in Carlsbad, California. We provide private rooms, a warm family atmosphere and a caring staff 24 hours a day. Nutritious and balanced home-cooked meals are served daily with accommodation made for residents with special dietary needs. At each facility, we provide individualized care options for each resident. Assistance with medications, bathing, dressing and daily living activities are included in our services. We aim to provide the highest standard of professional care in a safe and dignified environment, all with the comforts of home.
All five facilities are located in quiet residential neighborhoods in Carlsbad with close proximity to parks and beaches. They are operated under the close management of owners Jasmine and Vic and manager Tomas. They are well-known throughout their neighborhood and have a good reputation with the Department of Social Services, Licensees and Ombudsman.
Individual Care Plans - Our Goals:
To provide kind, safe and healthy support to residents and their families by individualizing care plans for each resident.
To honor, love and give each of them the chance to live with dignity.
To provide for them and support their stay as long as they need us.
Not to give up on them by sending them out to different homes when they need us the most.
To stay in touch with families and remember our residents long after they are gone.
High Staff/Resident Ratio
- We provide private rooms, a warm family atmosphere and caring staff that are trained to help dementia residents. Two caregivers are on duty 24 hours a day for six residents. Assistance with medication, bathing and dressing is included in our services. Dementia and hospice waivers are in place if needed.
Mobile Doctors, home health nurses, therapists and dentists visit as often as needed to provide medical assistance and support.
- Nutritious and balanced home-cooked meals are served daily with accommodation made for residents with special dietary needs.
are planned and they depend upon residents’ interests and capabilities. Mornings start with light exercises after breakfast. We have house pets, we do gardening and we enjoy live singing and entertainment from a guitarist every other week.
In the spring, we visit the Carlsbad Flower Fields. In the summer we enjoy sunsets and walks on the Carlsbad beaches. During the fall, we have visits from children on Halloween and we prepare a Thanksgiving lunch. In the winter, we enjoy shopping at the Outlet Mall and getting ready for the holidays. Sometimes we visit the library, help with shopping for groceries at Costco, or just go for a ride.
Come be a Part of our Extended Family