Highline Place - Littleton, CO

When you LOVE Mom, you want the BEST

We found Highline Place when Senior Living Relocator's,
[name removed] and [name removed] brought us here after seeing a handful of other locations for my dear 80 year old mom.
My sister and I were so excited about this place because it had everything we were looking for: a caring staff, beautiful setting, bus tours and other fun activities, good food, lots of events scheduled for everyone. Endless options have been made available to accommodate our mother and her very specific and unique needs and wishes.
The director, [name removed] has gone above and beyond all expectations to create a comfortable and desirable home for my sweet and sassy Mother. [name removed] and [name removed] are amazing with daily delights, tours, animal time, cooking demo's, flower arranging, balloon volleyball, one of my mom's very favorite and bowling, to name a few!
[name removed] and [name removed] have been phenomenal, as well as a few very precious care givers that my mom calls her best friends. Mom has had her bumps in the beginning, as any transition can be rough, but the quality of attention to detail [name removed] and her team have provided over the last 6 months has blown us away with listening, patience, love, & kindness. I can't wait to move in in 10-20 years!

I visited Highline Place unannounced on November 28, 2017. It is still a consideration.

Highland Place

I looked at Highline Place while looking at places for my mother. We were looking for a larger community than where she was living at the time in the hope that by moving to a larger place, she would gain more opportunities to engage in activities. I really liked Highline Place and thought it was very nice. However, the location would have been great from work, but too far away if I was coming from my house to visit.

Caregivers at Highline Place provided excellent care and always treated residents with respect – preserving their dignity. Health concerns were addressed quickly. Residents were engaged and attended to. We chose to have family members at Highline Place twice. We could fully entrust their care to Highline Place knowing that when we weren’t there our loved ones were safe and well cared for.

Outstanding care for my mom!
Knowledgeable, kind and compassionate team members.
Variety of activities offered to engage residents.

I searched far and wide for the best memory care for my mom and none compared to Highline Place. My mom has lived there over 3 years. She gets amazing care and keeps busy with all kinds of fun activities. It gives me peace to know she’s safe and well cared for 24/7!

Highline Place is an amazing community with an outstanding administrative, nursing, care giving and culinary staff. The love and respect they showed my father-in-law gave us great comfort. Highline Place organizes meaningful activities for residents and encourages family members to join in the activity. I highly recommend Highline Place.

An extremely caring, well managed, comfortable and trustworthy home for your loved one. An abundance of staff that provides very personal, one on one care. Residents are never just left in their rooms there is always activity. Staff is very professional. You will definitely get your money’s worth Highly recommended.

One of the better places where my mom stayed over the years.
We selected this place after my mom could not live in an independent center because of
1. Clean
2. Staff – little turn over and caring
3. Price – did not “nickel and dime” for various services

Outstanding Memory Care facility

Highline Place is an amazing community with an outstanding administrative, nursing, caregiving and culinary staff. The atmosphere feels like a home and everyone is made to feel like they are part of one big family. My father-in-law was in a dark place, but after moving to Highline Place he came alive again! The love and respect everyone showed him gave us great comfort during the times we could not be with him. Highline Place organizes meaningful activities that keeps the residents engaged, plus they encourage family members to join in the activities. I highly recommend Highline Place!

They were competent, because they genuinely loved my wife. Anything less would be unacceptable to me and to them.

My aunt lived at Highline Place for the last 3 years of her life. I cannot imagine a more loving, caring place for her. The facility, staff, programs, and level of care were all excellent, and constantly exceeded expectations. I can highly recommend Highline Place.

My husband lived their 2 years -, we well taken care of – always clean – I would highly recommend Highline Place.

My mom was at Highline Place for 3 years and passed away there with hospice care. I never worried about her there. The staff was caring and attentive much better than a former facility that she was at.

The people at Highline took excellent care of my mother for over 3 years. I and she couldn’t have asked for a better more caring place.

A very well run facility with a great staff of efficient, caring and loving people. Always clean, very good food and so many activities that no one had a problem of feeling left alone. Definitely a place that feels like home.

Excellent caring staff. Very clean facilities. Available for family counseling. Can provide numerous helping solutions, IE, dentist, haircuts, nails, doctor, pt, and lots of activities. I want to volunteer there but cannot right now because the loss of my husband is still painful, because I miss him.

The quality of care was exceptional, all the employees were well trained and very caring which, made this most difficult time easier for my husband and all our family.

I cannot speak highly enough about Highline Place. My husband lived at Highline Place for 6 months before passing. His care exceeded my expectations. The entire staff was invested and interested in the care of every resident. It is a wonderful, happy, environment where residents are valued and kept engaged in life as much as possible. Spouses and family are kept informed and encouraged to be involved.

Wonderful place and amazing group of people!
I would highly recommend sending a loved one to this caring community!

My husbands care

I like this nice commnity for the good care for my husband. We like the staff who are very attentive to my husbands needs. The community is always clean and maintained. I like knowing that my husband is happy with the menu of healthy meals. He likes participating in the activites with the other residents .I would highly recommend this community for the great care and the value for a loved one.

Was very impressed with the facility and the care of the clients. Nice setting and opportunities for activities, outdoor enjoyment and social opportunities. Did have sticker shock, but understood given the facility and medical attention given to the clients.

Mom's Not Happy Here

This community is not highly recommended. The food is does not seem appealing to my mom. They do not offer her activities to keep active. The community is clean, but she is not happy here at this time.

CLEAN AND SAFE

My mom was there only two months before she passed away. The facility was pretty clean and safe. I enjoyed it.

Excellent staff

This is a beautiful, well kept and well maintained facility with an excellent staff. The workers here genuinely care and that is wonderful. This has been a great experience so far. We have no complaints.

incredibly friendly

They have very good activities that are aimed towards patients that are having trouble with memory. The staff there are all incredibly friendly. They get to know their residents personally and by name. It has been a very pleasant experience and I would very much recommend them.

First Impressions: an excellent facility with and excellent staff.

My father has been at Highline Place for six weeks. A few days after he arrived, he had a seizure during which his heart briefly stopped, in the presence of his primary care nurse practitioner. She recommended he go into hospice. Since then his care has been outstanding . . . from HP staff, visiting nurse practitioner, and hospice nurse. He has settled into his new surroundings very well. He's happy, cooperative, and his condition has stabilized, thanks especially to the reduction of his medications. During this period I have been impressed with the level of care and personal attention he has received. The staff is well informed, well trained, and compassionate. When I have expressed minor concerns, the staff is responsive and considerate. I moved him here from a home situation where abuse was suspected. Now I am confident that he is in excellent hands and is safe and well cared for. The activity level is very high and well-geared for someone with advanced dementia. HP is an excellent facility with an excellent staff. I am deeply impressed and am very glad my Dad is here.

Fabulous Care for my Aunt

My aunt has lived in Highline for one year, and she has had exemplary care by the staff. I'm incredibly grateful to the staff for always going the extra mile to make sure my aunt has her every need met. The food is terrific and the activities are amazing. You just can't imagine how much effort is given to ensure residents live with dignity and comfort. Whenever I have had a question, I have had it answered quickly and professionally.

As far as cost, Highline appears to be at the market rate. I think they try hard to stretch the budget as much as possible. I feel very lucky to have my aunt cared for by the staff at Highline.

My mother-in-law is there and it’s been a great service. It’s very clean and the staff has been very kind. We don’t have any complaints about the food, laundry, or the parking. We would recommend this community to other families that might be looking for services.

7:1 Resident/Staff Ratio

The men don't get the same amount of activities as the women do. They do things like sing-alongs and crocheting; there's not a lot of guy stuff to do. We are working on that personally. What I like is that the resident to staff ratio is 7:1. It is a small facility and I really like that. We all like that. If we ever have any questions, there is always more than one person that we can ask. I haven't had the food yet, but this Thursday they are having a Thanksgiving dinner!

At Highline Place, our goal is to not simply know your name, but to know your story! And we want to know more than what you've done, but what you've gone through. Memory care at Highline Place is special. Here we care about each individual, for who they were, who they are, and who they can still be. Our programs and services provide for memory care services dedicated to physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual wellness of each individual we serve. We invite you to see why memory care at Highline Place is much more than a secure environment - it's an enriching place to call home!

Our community will open in the Spring of 2013. Call now for reservation information.