Heritage Woods of Dwight - Dwight, IL

Very helpful staff.
Because Dwight doesn’t have major medical facilities, the Heritage busses to nearby Kankakee are a significant aid for our mother.

Review of Heritage Woods of Dwight - Dwight, IL

Heritage Woods of Dwight is such a beautiful place. The rooms are large. It is kept so nice.
I have been to several of their events. I am always impressed by how hard the staff works to get the community involved with Heritage Woods. There is always something going on out there.

I am a pharmacist in the local community and have visited this facility numerous times to offer flu shot clinics for the residents and participate in health fairs. The residents seem happy and the stay knows each patient on a personal level.

Very nice, friendly service. Very well kept. Spacious living areas and amenities!!

I am currently the social service Director at a skilled nursing facility. My facility often works with Heritage Woods of Dwight. Heritage Woods staff is pleasant and easy to work with. Their staff shows compassion for their residents. Their facility provides a homelike environment. The community of Dwight is lucky to have this type of facility.

Care for mom and dad

I like this community for the care of my parents at this community. The staff is always very nice and attentive. I am glad that they keep me informed on their progress. They both like the meals and the variety. They are always offered to participate in the activities. I would recommend this community to other families for the great care and value offered here.

Outstanding care for mom

My mom is very happy with the care that she is getting here. The staff are very caring and friendly. She likes the food and the variety. She is active and does participate in activities. The community is always clean and maintained. Families would feel good that know if benefits are not available there loved once can remain there will Medicade. We would recommend the great care to other families.