Review of Heritage Royale Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Millbrae, CA

Met with the owner and actually toured two of her homes. In the first home, Heritage Royale, she had a private room available. She simply showed me around the facility, but did not ask too much about the level of care my mother would need. She was very nice and pleasant, but didn't inquire much about the transition of my mother from out-of-state to California. All in all, it was a basic tour, with not much inquiry about the level of care needed for my mom. However, the owner was very nice, just a bit shy.

Theresa’s Care Home is a community that encourages independence with our residents throughout their activities of daily living. We nurture an atmosphere which values a lifestyle that foster’s physical, emotional and social enrichment to our residents. We encourage family members to actively participate in the lives of their loved ones.

Our 6 bed community is a state licensed facility and has been in operation for more than 10 years. We offer care for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents. We have private and semi-private rooms with bath or shared bath.

Our staff are composed of well trained, dedicated and caring individuals who carry with them years of experience in the senior care industry.