Heritage Park Village - Mount Pleasant, TX

This place is terrible. They do not take care of their residents at all. They aren't assisted with bathing, they have residents walking out in the middle of the night and no one notices. The state really needs to investigate this place.

Nice looking place, not the best fit for us

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Heritage Park Village seemed like a very nice place overall! It had a nice environment and the staff seemed very friendly. However, I don't think it would have been the best fit for us carewise, my loved one has memory issues and this community was more focused on assisted living.

We thought this community was very wonderful.

We thought this community was very wonderful. We loved it and we moved mom into it. I would rate them very highly.

This community was nice.

This community was nice. I did not see very many people around due to newer wings in the building. They had good types of care services as well. I don't remember much else about the tour so it's hard to rate them.

Our goal at Heritage Park Village is to fulfill the needs of our Residents and to give them an enriched lifestyle, a better quality of life and the opportunity to share new experiences and activities in pleasant surroundings.
Heritage Park Village offers unique Texas style comfortable living, located in the heart of East Texas. We are a senior living community that offers all the amenities necessary to provide for our Resident's daily living. We provide a comfortable, homey environment for our Residents while respecting their privacy and providing security and convenience.
You, your family and friends are always welcome at Heritage Park Village. We look forward to sharing our unique approach to Assisted Living