Heritage Homes - Watertown, WI

Enjoyable experience!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The floor plan was open with a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. it was just not the right fit for my mother in the end decision.

The prices on the website were not accurate. The people told my mother that they were not sure about a Hoyer lift. The place was nice, but the end result was disappointing.

very caring

They are really very caring, all the way from the receptionist at the front desk to the administrator, they really go out of their way to help out and accommodate in any way they can. Just recently my six year old daughter was visiting my mother (her grandmother) there with me and they had a little tea party together and my daughter thought it was just the greatest thing! They do an excellent job and I would highly recommend them.

The assisted living area and memory care were very nice. Everything was very clean and the staff was very personable. Rooms may be a bit small but this tour rates high with me. Laurie was super nice and I received a folder with all the information I need. Loved the activity selections.

Community-oriented living in a quality home

Heritage Homes is my choice for the place I call "home". It offers the amenities I value, such as central air conditioning, a parking garage that is easy to navigate in, craft room usage for my prized stash of craft materials, spacious living in square footage the size of a house, quiet home space, and privacy, privacy, privacy. Opportunities for socialization are available for me to choose or decline. Communication from administration is excellent. Respect and friendliness are abundant. Heritage Homes is regularly part of the community newspaper due to its focus on senior advocacy and connection to local living. In subjective summary, I would [removed] I left my house to live at Heritage Homes, but I did not leave my home, sweet, home.

Heritage Homes offers a retirement community, assisted living and memory care. The retirement community has spacious one and two bedroom apartments ranging from 840 to 1144 square feet. With four unique floor plans, you are sure to find an apartment to meet your needs. Enjoy panoramic views from a patio or balcony. Storage space is abundant with walk-in closets and storage units. You will also appreciate these conveniences: heat and cable included, washer/ dryer, individual furnace and central A/C units, and dishwasher.

The right amount of personalized attention and care is provided at Heritage Homes Assisted Living. Private apartments include bathrooms and kitchenettes. An emergency call system, including wearable pendants, means that health (falls, changes in routine, health declines, etc) are monitored 24/7. Data can also be transmitted to family members. Memory care is provided for in a dedicated living area that meets the unique needs of individuals with memory loss. This community opened in 2010.

But that's not all. A community atmosphere exists among the Heritage Homes' residents. Cards, bingo, and Bible classes are just a few of the many activities. A current resident states, “We would love for you to share all these good things with us!”