Heritage Home at Fairfield III - Fairfield, CA

They are awesome and they clean and I'm so happy that I found this place. The overall care is awesome.

Clean as a Whistle: There a...

Clean as a Whistle: There are 2 care homes side by side. The 2889 home was clean but did have some stains on the carpet. There appeared to have some wet areas on the carpet by the bathroom. Otherwise the home was pleasant. Follow your nose: There was a faint urine odor in the home. Pleasant smelling. I met several residents and they seem happy and recommended the home for our Mom. Watch Activities: I was not able to view activities. Residents were watching TV and my visit was just prior to dinner. Staff Attitude: Staff was friendly helpful and open. Easily answered my questions and took me on a tour and introduced me to the residents. They also explained there memory care training and the alarm system on the house to insure no one ventured out on their own. Outdoor Spaces: Very nice courtyard and back yard. The backyard was connected to the care home next door (same care takers 6 total, 3 each who stayed at the residence). The care center next door looked like it had been recently remodeled, recently painted and was very nice. Nice patio area for outdoor sitting. The room that was available had a patio door that faced the front patio. No gardening activities. Staff indicated that they occasional rent a van for a rtoadtrip for the residents. Nutrition and Fitness: Not observed Safe and Sound: Facility is in a good neighborhood approximately 3 miles from my home. There is an installed security system aad will alarm if someone tries to leave the home. They demonstrated that the alarm system was working during my visit. Personal Care: Ressidents appear to be well taken care of and spoke to me about their experience there. A nurse comes in and evaluates the residents on a routine basis. I rate the 2889 residence a fair while the home next door is rated good.