So far it's working out pretty well.

So far it's working out pretty well. Everyone is very friendly. They were one of the more reasonably priced places. I would give them a four so far.

Has no semi-private facilities in this house even though I was given information to call them as they did offer semi-private.

I would recommend this home. Dom and Nancy are nice and very welcoming. The home has flooring throughout. It was clean and no scatter rugs to trip on. There is a mix of bed bound folks and not. They accommodate each persons needs. Some rooms have a half bath included which is ideal for a person that can get themselves to the bathroom. There is a common shower where a person would have privacy, yet someone nearby for any problem that might arise. There is a dining room to eat in and a living room to socialize in. There were no unpleasant smells.
We met a couple who's Mom passed away recently after 7 years of living there. They mentioned over the years they enjoyed many good times. I don't really write reviews, however I do believe this home deserved me taking a few minutes to share.