Heritage Court - Eau Claire - Eau Claire, WI

• Respite Care
  • Female Residents Accepted
  • Female & Male Residents

Rooms were on the small side

This community was very nice and pleasant. I personally found the rooms to be on the smaller side than previous communities I had toured. However, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The inside was well kept and clean. The outside was in the process of getting a spring cleanup and outdoor furniture was being put out which appeared to be in very good condition to sit on and enjoy sitting outside.

Brenda Poppy

We are delighted that your experience at Heritage Court Eau Claire was such a positive one despite the small rooms. Providing a clean, inviting and friendly atmosphere is extremely important to us and we appreciate your comments!

Very nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one, and overall I thought it seemed like a very nice place. It was a newer facility, and very clean and well kept. However, I don't think it would have been the best match for our loved one. The facility was a little too large, and they didn't provide quite the level of memory care we needed.

I would give them a 6 out 5.

I would give them a 6 out 5. They have gone above and beyond. We had put money down on an apartment, but didn't really have a move in date. We had a catastrophic health event over Christmas, and they were graceful enough to get her in, and were very accommodating. They have a tremendous amount of patience, the staff is wonderful. They have good activities, and they encourage them to get out and join in. The food is very good, and I think it's a tremendous value.

Heritage Court Memory Care Community is dedicated to nurturing the body, nurturing the spirit, and engaging the mind of each resident. Our compassionate staff allows residents to live life with choice and dignity.

We offer residents an independent and active lifestyle with extra assistance in daily activities, household chores, and medications.

Social, cultural, physical and other recreational programs take place regularly for those who want to participate. Plus, Heritage uses a variety of activities and therapies – including sensory therapies, reminiscence, physical activity, arts and recreation, social events, and memory-focused games and activities – to enrich and enhance residents’ lives and to help them engage with the world.