Impressed With The Hospitality

I recently installed some wood floors at The Heritage at Carefree and I was very impressed with their hospitality. I do a lot of commercial jobs in different facilities, and I saw how nice they were treating their senior residents.

5 Star Senior Community

This truly is a 5 star place!! My mom moved here from out of state about 3 years ago and wanted her closer to us. Heritage is the best solution because they have various levels of care and I don't have to worry about moving her again. My mom is still very independent and likes the activities, excellent meals and friendly staff. The place is very clean and welcoming. She has made lots of friends and we are thrilled with their programs.

Smaller community!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I was pleased with our experience. The staff where lovely to work with and knowledgeable on everything they had to offer. The only thing that my mom had mentioned that she did not like was how small the property was. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision.

Options for care

I toured this community for my father's care.I liked the cleanliness of the community and the staff was nice and caring. This community is offering activities. The rooms were more like suites then an apartment. I would suggest families.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

My wife and I moved into The Heritage eight years ago. We both have been very happy. Staff was able to assist her with care while I still tended to my office. They have very big apartments, nursing staff 24/7 and lots of activities. They most important for me was the friendly staff who was very caring.

Best of Care

My mother has been a resident at the Heritage for nearly 5 years. She is happy and content. The facility is absolutely top shelf in every way. They offer many different activities, special holiday celebrations, excellent food and the staff takes a personal interest in the care of each resident. I would not even consider looking at a different alternative for my Mom. I know she gets the best of care and I am secure in the knowledge that she is in good hands 24/7.

Excellent Place

I chose this place two years ago because of the nursing services and the great staff they have. Although I am independent, I need monitoring for my diabetes. The Heritage staff was able to help me understand my nutritional needs and help me keep my readings in line. Heritage has lots of different activities, shopping, trips to Sedona, Flagstaff, Glendale and other local destinations. The place is immaculate and I have made lots of friends. Take it from me - and others who are very happy here.

Six years ago my sister needed a place to be cared for. It was highly recommended by my medical colleagues. We had the opportunity to look at many facilities in the North Scottsdale and Carefree area, and checked all of their credentials. None meet our requirements like the Heritage at Carefree. Even today, the place remains very beautiful, with excellent meals, and very caring and attentive staff. They have numerous activities throughout the day, outings, shopping, and additional levels of care when needed. This is a gem in the community.

I would suggest anyone considering this facility for placement of their loved one do a public records search through licensing, police and fire authorities.

Smoke and mirrors folks! Beware! Don't let the fancy furniture and light fixtures fool you. They hope it will. Pull public records on this facility and staff from authorities before trusting your loved one to these people! Dangerous! If they assess your loved one for placement be sure to ask for their medical credentials!