Heartland of Centerville - Dayton, OH has yet not published prices.

Avoid

We had a very bad experience here. I won't go into the exact details, but my loved one suffered an injury due to neglectful treatment, and I registered a complaint with the health department. Avoid this place.

Hit or Miss

First in for rehab, and upstairs was really nice. When she had to become a long term resident, (we called it the basement, it was really just the ground floor) there was a night and day difference. We were really impressed with the rehab and the building was just remodeled, but the care she got in long term didn't seem near as nice. We always wondered about the level of care that mom was getting there because it seemed hit or miss. Mom would complain about things but we didn't know if she was just demanding or if it was legit what she was saying. She was able to get a hospice nurse come out to her everyday. They recommended the hospice place and I really liked the hospice company.

Located on East Alex-Bell Road in Centerville, OH, Heartland provides individualized post-hospital skilled nursing care in a comfortable environment. Our clinical and therapy teams are experienced in providing specialized care focused on your needs, interests and ability. This commitment results in a smoother and safer transition throughout your recuperation.